Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to this Toblerone could save the world?

(42 Posts)
bumhead Fri 19-Oct-12 09:19:47

The new one with the crunch salted almonds. I bought it and ate some and life seems to be a lot better now. Any problems I had now seem to have dissolved.
Shall I buy some and send them to the world leaders and heal the world?

(on reflection please can I just prescribe a couple of the pyramids and not half a giant bar. A side effect seems to be feeling a bit queasy through overconsumption)

bumhead Fri 19-Oct-12 09:25:48

Title should read 'think' not 'this'

LittleAbruzzenBear Fri 19-Oct-12 09:30:27

Send some my way please, I have had a rubbish week!

bumhead Fri 19-Oct-12 09:34:51

LAB honestly if you eat this stuff your bad week would disappear, I promise.

XiCi Fri 19-Oct-12 09:39:29

OMFG that sounds like heaven. I want one, NOW!!

VivaLeBeaver Fri 19-Oct-12 11:02:32

Will look out for some in tesco tonight. Sounds lovrly.

PropertyNightmare Fri 19-Oct-12 11:05:05

Yanbu. It sounds as if there is nothing not to like about this new chocolate product.

SoleSource Fri 19-Oct-12 11:08:51

Lol but oveteating for comfort for me makes me miserable. So I overeat.

(Not accusing anybody here of overeating.)

Petsinmyputridpudenda Fri 19-Oct-12 11:12:01

Where can you buy this godly toblerone

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Fri 19-Oct-12 11:13:59

Just on my way to Tesco for the weekly shop. Will now be looking for this Toblerone and hiding it in the fridge if successful. Do I need this chocolate? No. Will I buy this chocolate? Yes.

bumhead Fri 19-Oct-12 11:17:30

I got mine at Asda. They had cunningly put it by the tills and it lynched me as I loaded up my shopping. The one I got was lightish blue in colour also 'Christmas bar' size. I have eaten it all blush
I am trying not to think about going back for more and consoling myself with the fact that if I don't, the world could be saved.

TraineeBabyCatcher Fri 19-Oct-12 11:21:24

Bleurgh! White chocolate toblerone all the way!

SoleSource Fri 19-Oct-12 11:21:46

The Christmas bar size was the mental image I had whilst writing my lrevious poat. I wabted to buy it but wouldn't have lasted me much more than a day. I eat crap to replace decent meals mostly.

HeinousHecate Fri 19-Oct-12 11:22:45

chocolate and salt

<narrows eyes> is this like that peanut butter kitkat people kept telling me was to die for but turned out to be slightly less delicious than a giant turd wrapped in a nettle leaf?

bumhead Fri 19-Oct-12 11:31:32

Honestly Heinous you must trust me on this one. it is amazing.

The bastards. I will be massive now by Christmas!

HeinousHecate Fri 19-Oct-12 11:32:23

Trust me.

that's what they said about the kitkat.

grin

TraineeBabyCatcher Fri 19-Oct-12 11:52:21

Rofl!
I too am sceptical about chocolate and salt.
However, McDonalds chips (salter the better) dipped in mcflurry. Yes please!

LittleAbruzzenBear Fri 19-Oct-12 12:34:52

I will have to get some bumhead! You should also try Hotel Chocolat's salted caramel chocolate domes, they are....grin

HeinousHecate Fri 19-Oct-12 13:01:44

you REALLY should have put a comma between some and bumhead grin

[mind in the gutter emoticon]

KenLeeeeeee Fri 19-Oct-12 13:03:28

You absolute arsehole. This has ruined all my intentions to stick to my diet this weekend. Now I have to go out again JUST to buy a Toblerone.

whatsforyou Fri 19-Oct-12 13:05:52

YABVVVVVU!!!!!
I am on day 5 of my very strict diet for a bridesmaid dress fitting and now I think I am going to have to wrap up me and my poorly little boy to go to the shop. I love toblerone and salt and chocolate go very well together, i make a salted caramel shortbread which is delish hence the need for the strict diet
Never mind, the walk is exercise and the fresh air will prob do him good grin

cogitosum Fri 19-Oct-12 13:09:28

Does it still have chewy bits? If not YABU as i love the chewy bits!

Petsinmyputridpudenda Fri 19-Oct-12 13:13:19

Dh been sent to asda for a dvd and a light blue toblerone. It better be good i nagged for almost 40 mins to get him to go

TiaMariaandDietCoke Fri 19-Oct-12 13:22:27

Ugh, I'm in the middle of a 6lbs in 6 weeks challenge and was feeling quite smug about only having another 1lb to go. Thanks to you, by monday i'll be back to square one again [wail] - I hope you're very proud of yourself bumhead angry grin

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Fri 19-Oct-12 13:26:50

None in store. Disappointed now sulks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now