ChickenFillet Thu 18-Oct-12 22:06:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WorraLiberty Thu 18-Oct-12 22:08:07

I'd show a Pharmacist

Do you have any Piriton or Sudocreme?

ChickenFillet Thu 18-Oct-12 22:13:08

WorraLiberty Thu 18-Oct-12 22:14:43

It's weird but this happens to me from time to time and I have no idea why.

Sometimes it's so itchy I could rip my skin off...yet when I wake up the next day there's no trace of it?! shock

Someone told me it was hives but who knows?

McHappyPants2012 Thu 18-Oct-12 22:16:57

go and see your doctor, i know it may seem a little silly going over a rash but he/she maybe able to diagnoise it and if she/she can't then you may get a referal to a dermtogolist

ChickenFillet Thu 18-Oct-12 22:19:03

mrswoz Thu 18-Oct-12 22:50:16

Are you sure it isn't mosquito bites? I ask this because I was bitten one weekend recently at the park with the dc, I ended up with 18 bites in total on my legs (was wearing leggings and boots). The bites caused me agony with lumpy itchy red bumps and have only just gone really, over ten days later. I wouldn't have believed it was mosquitoes if I hadn't turned round and caught 3 of them in the act of biting me on the back of my leg sad

I'd had a couple of similar bites the previous weekend which caused some alarm as we had just got a new mattress and my first thought was omg bed bugs or something! Turns out the mosquitoes seem to be rife in my area at the mo, and they love me hmm

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 18-Oct-12 23:34:35

I used to get a rash like this. After several visits to the doctors, and several different treatments, I used to wash them with Hibiscrub. Its antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial. I have no idea which of those caused the problem, but it worked!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now