Talk

Advanced search

Where is the best place to buy a really nice leather photo album?

(9 Posts)
squoosh Wed 17-Oct-12 15:52:41

Presuming people still use them that is.

I'm firing through my Christmas shopping list quicker than a dose of salts. Next on my list is leather photo album.

Any ideas?

squoosh Wed 17-Oct-12 15:54:07

Ooops wrong forum!

Never mind if you type your reply in caps and pop some sweariness in too and it will seem more AIBUish.

spicandspan Wed 17-Oct-12 15:58:55

YABU to make a poor cow die for the luxury of putting your pics in a leather album. How dare you.
smile
Have you tried whsmiths?

Nivet Wed 17-Oct-12 16:03:23

I have brought from Kiki James a couple of times, a wedding album for my sister and a personalised brag book for the MIL.

I found them to be good quality, speedy service, nice packaging etc.

MusieB Wed 17-Oct-12 18:11:40

Gorgeous ones at Aspinal and Locketts of Hungerford

Pinotgrigioplease Fri 19-Oct-12 13:59:03

Try Under Cover

quoteunquote Fri 19-Oct-12 14:09:22

www.aspinaloflondon.com/eshop-catalogue/albums-and-books
ionahandcraftedbooks.com/
www.leatherkeepsakes.com/

mycatlikestwiglets Fri 19-Oct-12 14:21:41

I was going to say Kiki James but Nivet beat me to it smile

They are actually made by the same people as Aspinal, but are a bit cheaper for some reason. I discovered this when I had a problem with personalisation on one I ordered from Aspinal and phoned up, only to be put through to Kiki James' customer service line. It had me very confused.

I've now bought about 6 different albums from Kiki James - some for me, some as presents - and find them lovely quality. I usually get the Bloomsbury ones.

squoosh Fri 19-Oct-12 14:43:43

Thanks so much. These suggestions are exactly what I'm looking for! And ooooooh, you can get them engraved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now