Talk

Advanced search

to feel secretly pleased that even though I'm an old & battle-weary mum, I am apparently still fanciable - by a younger man!

(17 Posts)
PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 14:16:00

Still have a smile on my face from yesterday.

DS does a sports activity on a Sunday & since it started up this term, there has been a new coach helping out, lets call him Mr Smith. So yesterday afternoon, DD who is 10 whispers to me, "I think Mr Smith likes you in a grown up way", I turn to her & say "what?" to which she replies "You know, he fancies you". I'll spare you the rather drawn out conversation which took place, but her observations were not half bad, given she is 10! I focussed slightly more on my farewell interaction with Mr Smith as we left at the end of the afternoon & I think she may be right.

He is not quite young enough to be my son, but still it has made me smile all yesterday evening & today! smile

porcamiseria Mon 15-Oct-12 15:22:39

now then, now then!!!

is he fit???!!!!

CailinDana Mon 15-Oct-12 15:23:46

Aww that is nice. I think my SAHD friend might have a bit of a crush on me. Awkward.

PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 15:27:10

Yes, he is quite fit in a rugby playerish kind of way. When I was younger, he would have been my type for sure.
Won't be doing anything about it, but made my rather staid & jaded heart beat a tiny bit faster! grin

porcamiseria Mon 15-Oct-12 15:40:15

its funny! when I was 20 I was a man magnet (ha ha she says) but you know what I mean

then post 35, only old men seem to fancy me

so its a nice for you OP!!!

you go girl

PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 15:47:16

ditto porcamiseria! I'm in my early 40s now and generally think it is only stray dogs that fancy me these days. grin

Lavenderhoney Mon 15-Oct-12 15:48:47

Sounds lovelysmile and something nice to look forward to every Sunday...

CrikeyOHare Mon 15-Oct-12 15:54:19

Way hey!!! Good for you.

I know exactly what you mean. There's a bloke, at least 10 years younger than me - sexy as hell & looks like he plays a mean bass in some indie band (that type) who's definitely paying me particular attention when he sees me.

I am all astonishment because I just don't attract those type of sex gods usually.

But, unlike you, Post I certainly would do something about it wink.

CrikeyOHare Mon 15-Oct-12 15:55:40

Er...because I'm single, I hasten to add!

PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 15:56:33

Oh, I'm single too CrikeyOHare!

monkeysbignuts Mon 15-Oct-12 15:57:52

you lucky devils! the only guy who has fancied me of late is a builder with about 3 teeth in his head lol

monkeysbignuts Mon 15-Oct-12 15:59:06

still can't complain, I did marry a fit rugby player :P

PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 15:59:44

I think the age difference is considerably more than 10 years too. I'm early 40s & I suspect he is mid to late 20s. Don't think I could handle quite so much youthfulness. He is probably close to DS in age than me!

porcamiseria Mon 15-Oct-12 16:30:53

you are single!!!??
then whats stopping you!

get all glammed up next time, and hold his gaze for more than five seconds, and erm, lick your lops?

yup, thats my only seduction tip

and a push up bra

PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 16:38:54

LOL! Strongly suspect any kind of liaison will be more entertaining in my imagination than it would ever be in real life! grin

Pochemuchka Mon 15-Oct-12 16:38:56

Good for you! smile

I was recently asked out at work by a (younger) colleague who didn't realise I was 4 months pregnant with number 3! (I don't discuss my personal life at work)

I couldn't believe anyone would find me attractive in my nauseous, pale, bloated state!
Shame as he's rather lovely . . . !

PostBellumBugsy Mon 15-Oct-12 16:40:27

Now that is good going Pochemuchka!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now