Talk

Advanced search

To respond th this?

(3 Posts)
york33 Mon 15-Oct-12 02:55:00

I have a fb friend who was once a really good friend in rl before moving away.
In recent times I have felt that her fb prescence is all about her. She very rarely replies to my posts and when she does it seems to come out quite negative.
eg I was moaning about someone being inconsiderate and her response was
"much better to tackle face to face than moan on here"
Latest was a dig about me eating meat. Ok I know she is vegatarian but I still think it was an unnecessary dig.
We have also both lost loved ones recently. I sent a message of condolence yet in the case of my dad she didn't respond at all. I would say she could have missed it but I did also email her and she didn't reply to this.
After writing this down I have removed her post and will defriend her but WIBU to tell her how hurt I am.

ripsishere Mon 15-Oct-12 03:48:04

You wouldn't BU, but what would it achieve if she is as self absorbed as she sounds?

neighbourhoodwitch Mon 15-Oct-12 06:58:34

Hmmm... try and ignore, she sounds rude, negative and draining. Really sad about your dad and grossly insensitive of her not to say anything to you following your email.

I think yes, defriend (give it a week first?) but do not get into anything re your hurt (unless you think it would help you to do so?)...but sadly it does not sound worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now