Talk

Advanced search

the camera angles on Strictly are rubbish

(8 Posts)
sausagesandwich34 Sun 14-Oct-12 15:46:09

just catching up with last night's

you miss half the dancing and footwork because they are swooping in circles around their heads!

and as a side note Darcy Bussell is very anoying with her raised inflection at the end of every sentence and repeated use of the word yeah

grovel Sun 14-Oct-12 16:05:05

You are so right! It drove me to distraction.

Darcey is getting better.

IneedAgoldenNickname Sun 14-Oct-12 16:05:11

I agree, I'm a ex dancer (although not professional) and I want to see the footwork, not their heads/judge/audience. How am I supposed to decide who I think is the best when I can't even see them dance!

I'm gutted that Darcy is so annoying, I have always loved her as a dancer

Scholes34 Sun 14-Oct-12 16:58:08

It's exactly the same on Britain's Got Talent with the likes of Diversity and other dance groups, where I would prefer to watch them face on for the visual effects of their dance.

Swooping is definitely not good. Do you think anyone will take notice of our complaints?

SoleSource Sun 14-Oct-12 17:16:12

Yadnbu I do not watch because of ot. It reallyis heads, hands,.audience judges. Footwork we want to see. No point watching it.

SoleSource Sun 14-Oct-12 17:17:28

So glad not just me and I am not a dancer.

digerd Sun 14-Oct-12 17:23:01

I was a profi stage dancer, and as Arlene Phillips often said on Stictly, the feet are only about 9" of the whole body, and lines, how the whole body moves across the floor, poise/posture and bodily expression are much more important, than the feet. But I agree as have always shouted at the camara angles as sometimes they show only the heads, or half their bodies.

chocolatetester1 Sun 14-Oct-12 17:27:26

Yanbu. The swooping did my head in angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now