Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think ITV Take Me Out is total piss

(15 Posts)
Wearsuncream Sat 13-Oct-12 20:45:47

Praying that any young men watching dont assume that the women are representative of the general population as they seem shallow and vacuous. Plus this is not equality.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Sat 13-Oct-12 20:46:56

YANBU, dd2 thinks it's great - she is 6 and has no actual understanding of the meat market it is!!

RinkyDinkyDoo Sat 13-Oct-12 20:47:52

YANBU. it's a big sack of shite.

Its terrible isnt it. I didnt mind it last year. But this year I have suddenly seen how utterly disgusting it is.

The girls are dressed up like tarts and lined up for the picking. They then get to be judgemental and shallow to a man before he does the same back.

Yuck.

WorraLiberty Sat 13-Oct-12 20:52:11

Oh I love it, it's real shite Saturday night viewing grin

"Let the pork see the chop" grin

I'd like to see another version too though, where the men pick the women.

Wearsuncream Sat 13-Oct-12 20:52:49

First time I've seen it and adverts on about every three minutes (probably because average audience cant maintain attention for too much longer). But really Im horrified at how much it objectifies people. A 'friend' recommended it to me...

LineRunner Sat 13-Oct-12 20:53:42

"Let the irony see the money."

Sparklingbrook Sat 13-Oct-12 20:53:45

Shite telly at it's finest. You need to accept it for what it is or not watch it. rumour has it there's a celebrity one in the pipeline... No likey no watchy. wink

I do like paddy though. Very much.

WorraLiberty Sat 13-Oct-12 20:55:46

Sparkling grin

crashdoll Sat 13-Oct-12 20:56:00

YABU. We all know it's just a piss take.

SoleSource Sat 13-Oct-12 20:58:19

First time I have watched tonight as lost remote control. The couple who were on holiday date, American guy were good togethet, hope it lasts. It is braindead TV.

X Factor is on smile

bulletwithspookybatwings Sat 13-Oct-12 20:59:43

Yanbu at all.

Sparklingbrook Sat 13-Oct-12 21:06:48

I am sure there is something highbrow and educational on another channel if that is your desire....

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Sat 13-Oct-12 21:07:32

I also loved it til this year... now I think it is horrendous. Last episode I will watch ever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now