Talk

Advanced search

I KNOW I am, but still...

(12 Posts)
loopylou6 Sat 13-Oct-12 13:56:10

I have just opened the door to girls knocking for my ds (13) they are done up to the nines, little hotpants, and faces full of makeup.

They are gonna take him away from me aren't they? sad

WIBU to just lock him up? grin

niceguy2 Sat 13-Oct-12 13:59:58

Could be worse. You could have a daughter and have opened up the door to a 17yr old lad dressed in leather with a motorbike parked outside called Wayne but his mates call him 'Crusher'

DontmindifIdo Sat 13-Oct-12 14:01:01

oh god, they will probably scare the bejesus out of him...

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Sat 13-Oct-12 14:01:50

Nah, he'll be terrified.

You're fine!!

wink

Anniegetyourgun Sat 13-Oct-12 14:04:16

Ach, girls were always making a play for DS2 when he was ickle. I suspect they wanted to adopt him as a pet rather than date him though. They failed; he's still with me now, and he's 25! Perhaps you should worry they're not going to take him away.

Oldandcobwebby Sat 13-Oct-12 14:04:47

Forward little minxes! I would have wet my pants at his age. But in a bad way...

loopylou6 Sat 13-Oct-12 14:10:29

grin niceguy.

Haha, you lot are funny.

Annie, that IS worrying grin

I hope he cacks it, he wasn't here so they teetered off to my mums in search of him the nasty predators

youarewinning Sat 13-Oct-12 14:15:57

LOL!!! My DS is only 8yo but when the girls in my street knock for him he always asked what boys are out as well - then decides if he's going or not!!!

Should I be worried that round here they are dressed like that from about 6yo?

Greekstartedit Sat 13-Oct-12 14:16:02

Wait till valentines day and there is a heap of cards the mat.

I had girls throwing cards over our gate for him. Or they walk past our house calling his name then giggle and run away.

loopylou6 Sat 13-Oct-12 14:19:46

Sensible boy youare.

Greek, we have that too, they all hang round outside the gate giggling and shouting his name.

GhostofMammaTJ Sat 13-Oct-12 14:20:31

My DS often declares he is never leaving home and is going to live with mummy forever! He is 6 and I doubt that will last.

youarewinning Sat 13-Oct-12 14:46:27

My DS still says it Ghost although he's still only 8!!! He did say today he's not ever getting married.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now