Talk

Advanced search

To want to know what the hell O2 are playing at?

(16 Posts)
SaggyOldClothCatPuss Fri 12-Oct-12 22:17:34

The network has been down since 3.30ish. AGAIN! angry

MrsKeithRichards Fri 12-Oct-12 22:18:54

I've heard a few people on facebook mention this. Not good!

GhostShip Fri 12-Oct-12 22:19:11

I'm getting really annoyed.

People keep saying 'its only a phone!' but when you're expecting really important phone calls, and it's the only way to get in touch with your poorly mum it really is not good sad

DeadQODy Fri 12-Oct-12 22:22:10

Yup

fatfingers Fri 12-Oct-12 22:25:03

My dd was in tears earlier because she couldn't speak to her dad who is working in another country. She speaks to him every evening without fail because she really misses him. I felt so sorry for her and he is furious with O2.

HoneyDragon Fri 12-Oct-12 22:29:29

Don't care if it's only a phone. You pay for a service you expect it to work.

1sassylassy Fri 12-Oct-12 22:31:45

Mines back now but dd still has no service.

YeahBuddy Fri 12-Oct-12 22:32:30

I haven't had any problems with mine. But then again, I didn't have any problems the last time o2 went down either...

<Runs away quickly dodging currently useless phones>

ImagineJL Fri 12-Oct-12 22:32:36

Does anyone know what's happening? The O2 website says the fault is fixed, but my texts still aren't getting through.

MonsterBookOfTysons Fri 12-Oct-12 22:33:38

Mine hasn't been affected but a friend on fb mentioned it.
Damn I have only been with them a month hmm

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Fri 12-Oct-12 22:33:51

I lost DS last time this happened. It took an hour and a half to track him down! Luckily, he is 16 and built like a brick shit house, so he wasn't likely to have been abducted, but it was still very upsetting!

threesocksmorgan Fri 12-Oct-12 22:34:08

mine is ok

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Fri 12-Oct-12 22:37:06

It's just back now. Seven hours!

1sassylassy Fri 12-Oct-12 22:37:32

Taken from their service page
Further to our previous update where some customers in some areas have been unable to make or receive calls, send texts or use data, the cause of the fault was identified and fixed this afternoon. Due to high traffic levels during the peak early evening period customers may experience intermittent performance as full service is recovered. We would like to reassure those customers still impacted that we are working as hard as we can to systematically restore their full service
so it still aint fixed.

WhenShallWeThreeMeetAgain Fri 12-Oct-12 22:44:53

"We would like to reassure those customers still impacted ......." - makes it sound as though their customers need a good shit !

tescocarrierbagexplosion Sat 13-Oct-12 00:39:39

I never seem to get a problem with O2.....

However I was the only member of my family that's not been affected either time!

They need to sort it out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now