Talk

Advanced search

to want a refund on ebay!!

(4 Posts)
7InTheBed Fri 12-Oct-12 21:47:19

i just bought a coat for my DD5 on ebay.
It was listed as being used but said the condition was excellent and the coat was really lovely.
I received ittoday im im really pi$$ed off.
its got marks down the front like when a child spills a drink and it goes shiny/tacky and its not been washed.
there was a cobweb on the hood and the cuffs are stained like they have been chewed iykwim.
I have messaged the seller to say that i want to return for a reund. i paid £18 for it and its not a brand like next. boden etc.
Im just shocked as i wouldnever sent out something and not wash it first- the shame!!!shock shock
AIBU to ask to return for refund as even if i wash out the marks on the front the cuffs will stillbe stained/ marked. it said - like new in the listing.

SoleSource Fri 12-Oct-12 21:51:36

Yanbu .

I am still waiting for my butterdish from Ebay. It is a pink pig.

Noqontrol Fri 12-Oct-12 21:53:04

No, not unreasonable at all. Raise a dispute with ebay if she doesnt refund. Its not as described.

AgentZigzag Fri 12-Oct-12 21:54:06

If it said it was excellent and it wasn't, definitely ask for a refund.

Could you take photos and send them to the seller? Not that you need to.

The usual would be for them to say you did it or that's not the coat they sent, hopefully though they'll be decent and give you your money back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now