I hate my post baby flabby belly.

AIBU or shouldn't it have gone by now?

It's been 15 months

I really hate the way I look.

I've tried exercise (buggyfit) and swimming but it hasn't made any difference

Okay I'm probably being shallow but I would love for it to go

(Can tolerate the saggy boobs!!)

scentednappyhag Wed 10-Oct-12 17:51:30

DD is 23 months, and I'm still flabby grin to be fair though, I've made no effort to rectify it- I'm fine the way I am.
I don't think 15 months is unusual at all, and if you have the drive to flatten it, I'm sure you'll succeed smile

PedanticPanda Wed 10-Oct-12 17:53:42

grin it's been 5 years and 8 months and mine still hasn't shifted!

BunnyLeBOOwski Wed 10-Oct-12 17:55:52

4 years here and I'm past caring grin

No amount of gym makes much difference. Wobbly tiger bread belly.

On the plus side I can stick it out and pass for 7 months pregnant. Guaranteed seat on the bus wink

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Wed 10-Oct-12 17:56:36

9 years here........!!

hmm

TheLazyGirl Wed 10-Oct-12 17:57:38

15 months- try 4 years.

Yes, tis true. I actually weight more now than when I gave birth to him at 28 weeks.

I learnt to cook. Now I am flabby.

I put it as a sign of achievement. I also blame my genes, as my Nan (who I adore, only member of my lot I still talk to) was a svelte little thing before kids and size 16 to this day afterwards. I look like her double. She also wished it on me- everytime I ate like a pig as a kid, she'd tell me that I wouldn't be skinny forever. Everytime I bemoaned my lack of tits as a teenager, she would advise that, come babies and breastfeeding (only breastfed first, which made me skinniest ever with massive tits, couldn't with prem baby)they would grow.

She was right. At 18, I was size 8 with 32a chest. At 30, and two kids later, I'm a 16 with 36DD.

Bloody genes.

Forget it, life's to short, eat some chocolate- my new mantra is "I'd rather die fat and happy than thin and miserable"

41notTrendy Wed 10-Oct-12 17:57:55

6 years here.
I have also given up trying to fitness it away. I figure I just need better pants grin

MoomieAndFreddie Wed 10-Oct-12 17:59:36

2 words: The Shred

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now