Talk

Advanced search

to need some instruction?

(4 Posts)
PowerDresser Wed 10-Oct-12 15:17:51

I have bought a £50 Pandora silver bracelet via Amazon for a birthday present. I have also bought a charm for the same person for Christmas to go onto the bracelet. The bracelet arrived today and I haven't a clue how to undo it so that the charm can be put onto it. I've been through Amazon to the provider but haven't had a satisfactory reply yet.

Does anyone know how to unfasten such a bracelet, please?

ChameleonCircuit Wed 10-Oct-12 15:21:18

If its a genuine Pandora, the clasp splits in half. Stick your fingernail in the gap and push it apart.

PowerDresser Wed 10-Oct-12 22:01:06

ChameleonCircuit

It is a genuine Pandora so I've tried your idea. It works. I do really thank you because it puts my mind at rest.

I've also had just now at last a reply from the supplier who says the same thing but you got there first.

When one spends so much money, one wants it to be just right so thank you.
<goes to buy a magnifying glass - and new spectacles>
<looks for Christmas wrapping paper stored for years>

Does anyone remember the free wrapping paper and labels offered by Knights Castile soap if you sent in a specified number of wrappers? God, I was about 13 so learned consumer savings early.

ChameleonCircuit Sat 13-Oct-12 08:19:07

I remember Knights Castile but not the freebies.

I want to be your friend! Only DH or my parents spend that sort of money at Christmas! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now