Talk

Advanced search

to think that I should be able to find a family planner/diary...

(8 Posts)
WhenLifeGivesYouLemons Tue 09-Oct-12 16:11:11

That isn't just for Mums!

I've been googling 'family/parent diary' and 'family/parent planner' for ages now and 9 out of 10 of them are 'mums organisers'. Seriously! Do they think that men have absolutely no input to home organisation at all! I don't want a pink one with flowers all over! I just want a diary that my whole family can use so that we can make arrangements as a family.

(feel free to call me out on this one, due with DC1 on Saturday and a bit hormotional grin)

LittleprincessinGOLDrocks Tue 09-Oct-12 16:15:12

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moleskine-Passion-Family-Weekly-Diary/dp/8866132004/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349795681&sr=1-1

You mean you want one like this?

LittleprincessinGOLDrocks Tue 09-Oct-12 16:15:33

Linky

WhenLifeGivesYouLemons Tue 09-Oct-12 16:23:28

Oh that one looks nice grin

Maybe amazon would have been a good place to start rather then google [embarrassed]

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Tue 09-Oct-12 16:35:21

Can't you do it online? Set up a Google calendar that everyone can add to?

dinkystinky Tue 09-Oct-12 16:36:26

Look at the Dodo pad - you have 5 columns you can fill in for whoever you want (not just mum)

WhenLifeGivesYouLemons Tue 09-Oct-12 16:41:53

A google calender sounds a bit technical ^^ I wanted one that we could keep in the living room and no one would have an excuse to say that they didn't see it.

That dodo pad looks very nice as well- fed up of finding 'mumsy' flowery ones

blibblibs Tue 09-Oct-12 16:46:43

I just had this delivered today and its lovely. Its a calender that opens up to twice the size, has five colums for everyone, a pocket at the bottom for paperwork/invites and lots of stickers. Best thing is it runs from Aug 2012 - Dec 2013 so you don't have to wait till new year to start using it smile

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_15?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gruffalo+family+planner+2013&sprefix=gruffalo+family%2Caps%2C263

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now