Talk

Advanced search

to have pmt on depo??

(7 Posts)
alienreflux Sat 06-Oct-12 13:20:30

so... blubbed to the point of breathlessness when lola in eastenders baby got taken last night!! and have already wept at being left on my own while oh goes to watch footie in London, not like me at all, and since i'm not having periods can i put this down to PMT or am i in fact losing it big time?

Mummyof2Girlies Sat 06-Oct-12 13:23:41

Im on depo and im just the same dont worry smile

Waitingforastartofall Sat 06-Oct-12 17:18:04

Me too... The Lola baby storyline is horrific and not ideal for painting sc in a positive light. I am tearful this last week since jab and eating like horse. It normally calms for me within a week

Mummyof2Girlies Sat 06-Oct-12 17:23:17

Least i know im not the only one who pigs out for a bit after the depo. grin

Waitingforastartofall Sat 06-Oct-12 17:58:43

If it isn't the depo I just have a massively greedy week sad currently eating snack a jacks wishing it was galaxy

alienreflux Sun 07-Oct-12 07:38:59

thanks for your replies! i haven't just had the jab though, in fact it's due again on friday. I haven't noticed this as bad before, but i'm a wreck! what i really need to do is get oh to have the bloody snip like he said he'd do a year and half ago sad

but yes, i really hope the lola story was a massive exaggeration, it's so upsetting to think someone could be bullied by social services in this way.

Waitingforastartofall Sun 07-Oct-12 07:59:46

That would solve it, but failing that stick with it and see how you go after having it, its defiantly been hard to get used too. Me too I don't normally watch but caught the end and it was awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now