Talk

Advanced search

To link to a different forum in the hope one of you can say the right thing?

(5 Posts)
Scheherezade Fri 05-Oct-12 21:47:35

www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195517

I just read this and am heartbroken for this little boy. I don't know what to say, apart from calling the OP, and the mother, a lot of bad words. I know its poor etiquette to link to other forums, but I thought MN might be able to help...

Scheherezade Fri 05-Oct-12 21:48:47

I think the OP is American.

RobynRidingHood Fri 05-Oct-12 21:56:21

If it was a woman posting what the Op wrote every one would be going "there, there dear, its a bit of undiagnosed PND, see the doctor"

Forums are used to vent frustration.

I feel for the kiddie in this; but there's a lot of single mothers bouncing from bloke to bloke hoping one will step up. In reality all they are doing is trying to recreate family life they never had. Because they never had a stable home they can't create one. What do you do? Take all the kids away and put them in home? Implant women until they prove they are fit? I'd suggest the same for men but there isn't an implant equivalent yet.

You cant do any of what I've suggested. Someones human rights would be lost or tampered with. But in adult pursuit of 'rights' people forget the rights and needs of children

AgentZigzag Fri 05-Oct-12 22:16:55

Fucking hell, I'm not surprised you want to set the MN Vipers on him hmm

A troll maybe? Maybe that's me just being hopeful and naive when in reality I know people like this (him and the mum) exist.

If they do have MH problems it's good he's reaching out, but it makes for a difficult read.

There are some nice answers on there though.

Poor little mite sad

Scheherezade Fri 05-Oct-12 22:28:41

I know. He's just a little boy sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now