Talk

Advanced search

to think tara palmer tompkinson should leave the singing to someone else!

(13 Posts)
therewearethen Tue 02-Oct-12 13:23:27

Just seen her on loose women, singing, badly! Stick to the day job, oh wait does doesn't have one does she!?

JamieandtheMagicTorch Tue 02-Oct-12 13:23:55

don't be mean.

JamieandtheMagicTorch Tue 02-Oct-12 13:24:26

(off sick. That's my excuse)

therewearethen Tue 02-Oct-12 13:24:41

*tomkinson even

Ithinkitsjustme Tue 02-Oct-12 13:25:35

In fairness there are a lot of so called singers, that should leave it to someone else - but there are obvioulsy enough tone deaf people out there who buy into it!

noddyholder Tue 02-Oct-12 13:25:51

I love her

therewearethen Tue 02-Oct-12 13:33:03

Ithinkitsjustme true!

cheekybarsteward Tue 02-Oct-12 14:18:20

She was dreadful, it has to be said

Jusfloatingby Tue 02-Oct-12 15:25:29

YANBU. She should grow up and do something useful with her life and stop behaving like she's still in her early twenties.
I cannot understand how she still gets newspaper coverage. Her main claim to fame seems to be that her parents are friends of Prince Charles. Other than that, what exactly has she done to justify the publicity she gets? She has no discernible talent, no outstanding achievements, nothing.

SigmundFraude Tue 02-Oct-12 16:00:48

It was bad. No-one will tell her though, I suspect. She will read comments online, shrug her shoulders and announce that we're all bitter and jealous. Her friends/family will tell her that yes, this is the case.

She plays the piano well though.

KenLeeeeeee Tue 02-Oct-12 16:07:34

YANBU. It was awful. She makes me cringe in general though, and today had me shouting "HOW'D THAT GOBSHITE GET ON THE TELLY?!" blush

sensesworkingovertime Tue 02-Oct-12 16:24:16

I've seen far far worse on the X Factor in her defence, but that said she could not hold the long high notes and it was painful. Her voice during the verses wasn't too bad but not good enough to cut the mustard and pass herself off as a singer/songwriter. If she wants that sort of career then she should just stick to the bit she's good at and play the keyboards for someone else.

Her red nails were very nice though!

Faxthatpam Tue 02-Oct-12 16:28:00

YAdefNBU! It was absolutely terrible and whoever let her do it should be ashamed of themselves. I think she is quite a sad case tbh. I had to turn it off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now