Talk

Advanced search

to ask someone to call my dp....

(13 Posts)
goingfookinmad Tue 02-Oct-12 04:33:59

i think he's cheating lot's of big red flags waving in my face.he hasn't come home and won't answer my calls i am totally freaking out

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 02-Oct-12 04:59:32

and what is the person calling supposed to say to him?

have you checked all the local hospitals/police etc?
have you asked him outright if he is seeing someone else?

goingfookinmad Tue 02-Oct-12 05:01:50

i don't know just to see if he answers it really

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 02-Oct-12 05:12:53

i dont think you will get many takers for that, but im sorry you are going through this, its not nice.

is he due at work or anything tomorrow? call work to find out if he showed. if not, check hospitals, police etc.

are you sure he is seeing someone?

ripsishere Tue 02-Oct-12 05:16:09

Not sure what you want the outcome to be. Surely he wouldn't answer a call from a random number at whatever the time is in England now?

swooosh Tue 02-Oct-12 05:31:19

Call him from a with held number? Where is he?

ThreeWheelsGood Tue 02-Oct-12 05:35:23

If he hasn't come gone why do you assume he's cheating, not under a bus or been in an accident?! I'd be freaking out if my partner wasn't home, probably be calling police/hospitals... Unless you already know he's elsewhere?

JeezyOrangePips Tue 02-Oct-12 07:25:29

You poor thing op, I hope you have heard from him. I know exactly how you feel, had a similar experience with my ex. He didn't have a phone not to answer though. Turns out he'd fallen in with some friends and gone to a party - and not though to tell me.

I suspect that it wouldn't matter what number called, he would realise it was you/on your behalf at that time of morning. I'd have called for you though, I understand.

ThreeWheels - she says there are lots of red flags, so I suspect this isn't the first thing she has noticed.

Shutupanddrive Tue 02-Oct-12 08:28:09

Just found this thread. Any update OP?

goingfookinmad Tue 02-Oct-12 10:38:42

i have heard from him this morning told me he was at his mums all night and fell asleep bullshit beacuse i spoke to his mum and she told me he didn't get in till half 6 this morning.

he has done this a few times so i knew he wasn't dead arrested maybe dead no i would have heard something the red flags are the obviou ones staying out late not answering phone being very cagey when i ask him questions puls loads more my gut is telling me he is and so is my head i just don't now what to do.

squeakytoy Tue 02-Oct-12 12:00:34

do you live with him?

PiedWagtail Tue 02-Oct-12 14:03:32

Dump him, perhaps?

cheekybarsteward Tue 02-Oct-12 14:09:11

He thinks you are a bit daft do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now