Talk

Advanced search

To show you all my arse?

(9 Posts)
PunkChick Mon 01-Oct-12 12:49:28

Well, kinda.....you'll certainly get to see it soon!

www.facebook.com/#!/TheAlpacArseChallenge

Myself & the lovely Stephanie-Pandora Angeles have decided on a fundraiser for the Neonatal Unit, at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, where Steph's son was born at 28 weeks, & cared for so fantastically by the nurses there...we're gonna sell you all our arses!

Now now, calm down, don't get excited! ;) We are putting up for charity, a nice chunk of our arse...for tattooing! This is, ladies & gentlemen....

"The Alpac-arse Challenge!"

What we will be doing, is selling tickets at £2 each, payable via PayPal,, or cash to myself or Steph, if you see us regularly in real life. smile
For your £2, you have the chance to design the tattoo! There will be no limit on tickets, you have as many as you like, every ticket you buy will give you an extra chance to deface us at your will, & ALL money raised will be going straight to the tiny babies, if we can't find a tattooist that'll ink us for free, we'll be paying straight out of our own pockets.

The only stipulations are...it's gonna be llama related, hence the template outline of the llama. You won't have to use the template, he's just for those of us...(especially me) ...who can't draw for toffee. Or cake. Also...make it suitable for the kiddies to see. we don't want a llama with a fucking great knob-on forever more, thank you very much!

Tickets will be drawn by Rachel Grady, the head honcho of UK Pretties, our favourite cloth nappy group! (Thanks Rachel!), using Random.Org, so it will be a totally fair experience, at the hands of experienced, professional Admin. After a winner has been drawn, the design can be submitted, we will have the tattoos, & show you our arses on Facebook!

"Your Art? - My Arse!"

Thank you so much for reading, & we hope you have a fantastic time designing!

Please, PLEASE like & share, even if you can't afford to buy a ticket right now! smile xXx

WorraLiberty Mon 01-Oct-12 12:51:50

Like and share? confused

PunkChick Mon 01-Oct-12 12:52:31

It's a Facebook group...I know, I know... >.< xXx

WorraLiberty Mon 01-Oct-12 12:53:45

Sorry just realised that blush

This won't last long on this board I'm afraid as this sort of thing isn't allowed.

Good luck with it though.

PunkChick Mon 01-Oct-12 12:54:26

Oh bugger....*hopes everyone sees it before it gets chucked off* xXx

CatAmongstPigeons Mon 01-Oct-12 12:56:48

What about it isn't allowed? Just charity events in general?
Shame, it's baby related, I thought this would be a great place for it :/ Never mind.. x

WorraLiberty Mon 01-Oct-12 13:00:25

I don't know Cat but I used to post on a chat forum years ago where this sort of thing was allowed and whenever there was a major event like a sponsored walk to breast cancer, Children in need, Comic Relief etc...that's all the first few pages of the forum were about.

So maybe that's the reason? It was no longer a chat board in the end because the board was being spammed by people looking for sponsors sad

PunkChick Mon 01-Oct-12 13:05:03

Is there somewhere on here it would be suited to, do you think? smile xXx

WorraLiberty Mon 01-Oct-12 13:07:34

Oh I have no idea sorry

I just sweep up and make the tea grin brew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now