Talk

Advanced search

To think the full moon changes AIBU

(14 Posts)
Inneedofbrandy Sat 29-Sep-12 00:41:40

Well I think it does...

AgentZigzag Sat 29-Sep-12 00:45:15

Naaa, there are always people who are sharp with their posts, just as there are always lovely posters who more than balance them out.

Which one are you OP?

(You're not having the brandy I've got here until I know)

mummmsy Sat 29-Sep-12 00:46:05

it's all the wimmenz and their menses innit?!

Inneedofbrandy Sat 29-Sep-12 00:52:27

Well I can get slightly carried away... not a complete cow though. Just noticed around full moon it goes bonkers.

(I'm drinking Cointreau and fat coke tonight, so keep your brandy <<sticking tongue out emotiocon>> )

imperialstateknickers Sat 29-Sep-12 00:54:53

Sticking to the dry white wine personally here. Only just got onto MN tonight, been ploughing through housecrap, is AIBU being particularly silly tonight then?

AgentZigzag Sat 29-Sep-12 00:57:59

I was craving a fat coke earlier, which I managed to suppress.

Thanks for reminding me hmm

grin

Inneedofbrandy Sat 29-Sep-12 01:00:35

Well mothers feeling happy and validated because their baby loves them more then daddy, no child should be alone with any males apart from father, and of course if your married you have to spend every evening together. hmm I could go on...

Have I just broke loads of rules now spilling the beans?

Inneedofbrandy Sat 29-Sep-12 01:01:02

Agent do it, put it with the brandy!

SummerRain Sat 29-Sep-12 01:02:22

why do you think they have the moon up there ^ ?

It's fact: hospitals and internet forums go weird round full moons

<<<gavel>>>

Inneedofbrandy Sat 29-Sep-12 01:03:36

I thought that could be it! I remember watching a police custody program and they said over the full moon it's mad!

imperialstateknickers Sat 29-Sep-12 01:04:32

Hm I think I'll wander off and see if I can upset anyone in Feminism <feeling evil>

monsterchild Sat 29-Sep-12 01:06:12

the full moon and wind (not farts, though I could make that assertion) make people bonkers.

Inneedofbrandy Sat 29-Sep-12 01:07:43

Oh please start a pubic hair or pink thread over there. Maybe a If I dress my daughter in blue and grey and my son in pink will they work out the right way. Or will my son grow up to be my oppressor?

LesleyPumpshaft Sat 29-Sep-12 07:48:23

I always feel very emotional when there's a full moon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now