Talk

Advanced search

To be having a teenage style identity crisis

(6 Posts)
BrittaPerry Fri 28-Sep-12 23:36:19

Oh, for the days of being a dirty mosher indie kid! I knew what to wear, who to be fiends with, what music to listen to, what nightclub to sneak into, even what drink to order. Oh, and of course to snarl at townies and call them sheep smile

Seriously though, I'm havinga bit of a crisis. I can't work out what I like dressing like, and I think I have got in a rut with music and books etc.

I might have to stop wanting to raise Richey Edwards from the dead to go out with me and start aiming to be friends with Cailin Moran...

WorraLiberty Fri 28-Sep-12 23:58:39

Just be whoever you really are.

I remember calling other teens sheep too...because they didn't dress in a 'unique' way just like me and 1000 others did grin

Empusa Sat 29-Sep-12 00:05:27

I may possibly have gone out and bought turquoise hair dye the other day after a crisis of identity! I feel your pain!

Also, yay a Manics fan!

ErrorError Sat 29-Sep-12 00:41:14

I dyed over my fluoro-purple hair and let it grow out when I left uni and had to get a 'proper' job... Miss the days where the biggest decision I had to make was weather to wear my converse or Doc Martens. Sigh...

ErrorError Sat 29-Sep-12 00:41:48

oops, whether

BrittaPerry Sat 29-Sep-12 00:46:27

I've just dyed my hair a purply pink :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now