Talk

Advanced search

To be 33 and still not manage to be happy with...

(8 Posts)
SamuelWestsMistress Fri 28-Sep-12 19:20:41

...applying make up on my right eye?

Why? Why is it always such a task to get the eyeliner to flick as well on my left as it does my right? Right eye always perfect, left eye always looks like someone has punched me?

It's bloody annoying but I do hope I'm not the only one who is incapable of doing this simple task?

sockmonkey Fri 28-Sep-12 19:24:07

One eye is always easier than the other.

ScooseIsLoose Fri 28-Sep-12 19:25:12

I'm with you! Bloody eyes and hammy hand! I end up looking like Amy wine house on one eye and Audrey Hepburn on the other sad

Trills Fri 28-Sep-12 19:28:39

Love the idea of doing a two-sided face and hair to be Amy Winehouse and Audrey Hepburn!

FaffTastic Fri 28-Sep-12 19:30:06

I'm 34 and still can't use liquid eye full stop on either eye. I stick to kohl and go with smokey eyed and sultry but probably look like a goth

sookiesookie Fri 28-Sep-12 19:33:10

I feel your pain. I have a side fringe and i sweep it in a --not so--sexy way over the eye thats rubbish.

Although tbf, winged eyeliner is something i am not very good at on either eye and i am 30.

SamuelWestsMistress Sat 29-Sep-12 15:55:15

It's just so bloody ridiculous. I've put eye lashes on a few times in the past too and it just emphasises it and makes me look like I have a bit of a deformity!

MumsGoToReykjavik Sat 29-Sep-12 15:57:57

I hear ya. My right eye is always perfect, no really, it's great grin but then left eye always goes just that little bit wrong. Usually eyelashes haven't curled quite as well as other eye and the liner isn't the perfect line of the other eye!

Phew, lots of use of the word EYE in that little rant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now