Talk

Advanced search

to ask what you would do

(5 Posts)
flutesgolden Thu 27-Sep-12 12:05:37

In my situation? I have a hospital appointment this afternoon. Exh has said he will get our 3 children from school and also look after my 2 year old from my current marriage. I will be taking my 4 month old with me. My DH is off work ill. He wasn't going to take time off to look after the children while I go to hospital as his work are horrible. Now hes here would it be ok to leave our 2 year old with him? what would you do?

TroublesomeEx Thu 27-Sep-12 12:10:37

I don't really understand why you would change the plan. Your DH is at home sick.

Why are you questioning it now? Is your ex still willing to take the 2yo?

quoteunquote Thu 27-Sep-12 12:10:40

Let ExH, do this, it nice thing to do and helps make connections, you never know when that might matter in the future, I doubt you will be gone long, and the two year old will like to be included with their older sibling.

Popsandpip Thu 27-Sep-12 12:11:09

Of course. Why is it even an issue?

Hope the appointment goes ok...

TroublesomeEx Thu 27-Sep-12 12:12:16

Yes I was going to say what quote said but couldn't quite phrase it right, so didn't bother!

I like the sense of a wider/extended family this evokes. The two yo will have more fun with their siblings than their ill dad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now