Talk

Advanced search

Single and Pregnant dating website. Will attract knob-ends, no?

(10 Posts)
aufaniae Wed 26-Sep-12 15:52:48

OK, being charitable here ... even assuming that the intention of the people behind site up are genuine, surely many of the guys it attracts will be pervs, no?

Single and Pregnant dating website

If I was single and pregnant I'd still fancy people of course! And be delighted to go out on a date with someone I fancied.

But I'd run a mile from a guy who was specifically seeking out pregnant women to date.

Am I being overly cynical or has this got dodgy written all over it?!!

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Wed 26-Sep-12 15:58:57

That freaks me out. To me it doesn't say "find a dependable man" it says find a weirdo who has designs on your baby! Eeew!

aufaniae Wed 26-Sep-12 16:01:26

I imagine perhaps as well as men who have a fetish for sex with pregnant women, it woud also attract users who would hope that pregnant women would be more easy to manipulate.

aufaniae Wed 26-Sep-12 16:01:57

SaggyOldClothCatPuss, exactly!

SkippyYourFriendEverTrue Wed 26-Sep-12 16:02:21

That's not a real website, it's just a piece of SEO.

There is no 'single and pregnant' dating company, it's just a hook to get people to sign up to a larger dating/sex website.

JamieandtheMagicTorch Wed 26-Sep-12 16:02:47

I agree.

5inthebed Wed 26-Sep-12 16:04:03

That's is just wrong!

SkippyYourFriendEverTrue Wed 26-Sep-12 16:05:12

They have a whole list of BS websites.

www.infiniteconnectionsinc.com/portfolio.html

These websites will be knocked up in a few minutes because it's cheap and quick to do so and could make them a few hundred dollars.

They will come up with every conceivable fetish and create a website.

aufaniae Wed 26-Sep-12 16:09:07

Ah, skippy! You are very clever!

corlan Wed 26-Sep-12 16:17:00

God my eyes!!!!
I just clicked on skippys link and saw a website for dating 'sissy's' - I thought it might be men that looked like Walter from Dennis the Menace but it was lots of hairy handed truckers in negligees - I need brain bleach.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now