Talk

Advanced search

I don't care if I am being unreasonable, but I know I'm not.

(38 Posts)
Dawndonna Tue 25-Sep-12 16:30:36

If you were the person that parked in the blue badge space and then told my kids to get a life when they complained, you are an odious little cheap trick.
Judged.
Now fuck off and hope I don't see your car again, I will recognise that fucking great dent in the door and I will block you in.

NameChangeGalore Tue 25-Sep-12 17:06:15

<yawns>

Dawndonna Tue 25-Sep-12 17:11:50

Gosh, that's nice of you.

WithoutCaution Tue 25-Sep-12 17:11:56

WithoutCaution Tue 25-Sep-12 17:12:22

Did they have a blue badge?

WithoutCaution Tue 25-Sep-12 17:13:03

Was she collecting a blue badge holder?

Dawndonna Tue 25-Sep-12 17:13:27

No. My dd wouldn't have said anything if she had. She was just in a hurry and it was the nearest to the door.

justbreathe Tue 25-Sep-12 17:13:32

OTT

TracyBeakerStoleMyBoyfriend Tue 25-Sep-12 17:14:18

Does this *really ever happen in RL? I have never ever seen it...

Northernlurkerisbackatwork Tue 25-Sep-12 17:16:12

So she could have been collecting a disabled person then? You and your children have made an assumption right? Did you actually check the car? Sometimes people don't keep their blue badge on the dashboard but get it out when they arrive. I've seen patients at the hospital I work at do that. All disabilities aren't obvious. Did you give her time to get her badge out before your dcs started complaining? Come to that, what are you thinking letting your dcs accost people in car parks?

NameChangeGalore Tue 25-Sep-12 17:16:33

I've given a few evil looks to young bachelors parking in P&C spaces, but never actually said anything. I only hear about these things on MN.

Jemma1111 Tue 25-Sep-12 17:23:15

Well if your children take after you for their manners I'm not surprised this person answered them back .

Seriously , is this all you have to moan about ?
Jeez confused

Dawndonna Tue 25-Sep-12 17:23:24

My dd is a blue badge holder. The woman had no blue badge, she had no hidden blue badge. She actually said she parked there because it was near and there were no other spaces near and she was in a rush so would twin dds piss off and get a life.
Oh, and my dcs are 16, the younger twin was pushing the older twin in her wheelchair and they'd gone to the car ahead of me because I'd stopped to pick up something extra for their dad.

notanaxemurderer Tue 25-Sep-12 17:28:07

Maybe you should've explained all of that in your OP.

itsatrap Tue 25-Sep-12 17:31:59

Good on your dds for complaining i say, somebody may have really needed that space. Imo yanbu.

Northernlurkerisbackatwork Tue 25-Sep-12 17:33:01

Ok fine - yes it would be helpful to give that information in your earlier posts to back up you Ianbu assertion!

itsatrap Tue 25-Sep-12 17:36:19

Besides, if the individual had been picking up a blue badge holder, it wouldn't have hurt to advised ops dcs of that rather than being rude

lovelydogs Tue 25-Sep-12 17:40:19

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

notanaxemurderer Tue 25-Sep-12 17:42:33

Aren't you a charmer, lovelydogs.

lovelydogs Tue 25-Sep-12 17:44:21

Funny, that's what I thought about you.

TandB Tue 25-Sep-12 17:44:31

Good grief. She's a cunt because she dared to object about someone, on the face of it, not being entitled to park in a space that is intended for the use of a particularly group of people, including her daughter?

If the woman in question did not have a blue badge then she should not have been parking there. If there was a reason why she needed to park there without a badge then she should have responded with "Actually..." and the explanation, rather than "get a life".

I would have thought it was fairly obvious from the OP that this is about someone who is entitled to use the space. In which case no, I'm sure it isn't all the OP has to worry about.

[wonders if she has wandered into an alternative MN reality]

TandB Tue 25-Sep-12 17:45:43

And it's not like she is threatening to key the car. She's threatening to block it in and good for her.

lovelydogs Tue 25-Sep-12 17:47:33

No! That's not what I meant! I'll apologise now and slip away...

Dawndonna Tue 25-Sep-12 17:51:38

ItsaShe wasn't picking up anyone. We established that as she dashed out of the shop with her shopping, which is when she was told that she was out of order.
Northern You're absolutely right. Was sounding off and not thinking about constructing the post at all. Sorry.
blush

Dawndonna Tue 25-Sep-12 17:52:17

In what way was I a cunt, lovely dogs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now