Advanced search

In wanting break away that caters for children and me??

(7 Posts)
MovingonAgain Mon 24-Sep-12 12:24:03

Hot new DP wants to take us away for long weekend.... Have two foster toddlers ( one has SN) searched online last night and can get brill farm breaks etc that cater for hyper babes but am I asking too much that it has facilities for grown ups too... Am thinking hot tub in garden / patio ( sole use) .... Want to make most of as do t think DP will ever ask again after spending four days with rugrats.....

aldiwhore Mon 24-Sep-12 12:25:37

I'm sure Centreparks have posh chalets with hot tubs... ?? Ribby Hall is supposed to be nice too.

aldiwhore Mon 24-Sep-12 12:25:46

Oh and YANBU!

MTBMummy Mon 24-Sep-12 15:42:29

A second vote for CP - the spa there is lovely and they have day care facilities for your little ones if you want some adult time alone.

neverquitesure Mon 24-Sep-12 15:46:23

Just about to type centreparcs, and see I've been beaten to it.

Well, centreparcs anyway grin

theoriginalandbestrookie Mon 24-Sep-12 16:12:52

Forrest holidays are good as they have lodges with hot tubs - no child care included though.

CP doesn't have hot tubs unless you want to spend over £2000 for a weekend break unfortunately but they are nice and you can book the toddlers into the creche and get babysitters.

MovingonAgain Mon 24-Sep-12 19:25:10

Many thanks for all suggestions ... I live on the SE and can only travel without major upset from SN child for about two hours plus any lodge / house would need to be detached due to noise he makes ... Child not hot DP.... hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: