Talk

Advanced search

Not me -DP. He IS being unreasonable isn't he? (Lighthearted)

(13 Posts)
Mydogsleepsonthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 07:49:20

He has a short beard. I want him to grow it between now and Christmas and he can get it dyed white and be Santa at the primary school Christmas party. The kids at the school don't really know him so I think it would be prefect and he would have a real beard not a fake one.

He said no. sad. Won't he think of the children? <wails>

Well he really is the Grinch, determined to spoil the magic for a generation grin

Mydogsleepsonthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 07:55:33

Isn't he just the grump sad. He said no because he has to look professional for work <does sing song voice> Surely being Santa is more important?

Most employers would understand, should understand, or else they are being Santaist, which is very close to Satanic, and they would not want to risk that!

Mydogsleepsonthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 08:12:07

I agree. Surely their names would be on the naughty list and they would get no presents If they didn't like his Santa beard?

Mydogsleepsonthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 10:14:26

Bump for everyone who was getting a lie in at 8am grin

OhNoMyFoot Sun 23-Sep-12 10:15:39

Leave the bastard

Badgerina Sun 23-Sep-12 10:19:37

What an arse. Tell him unless he does it, you'll start hormone therapy and grow one yourself grin

SillyBeardyDaddyman Sun 23-Sep-12 10:23:22

Tell him it'll help keep him warm during winter too and he'll save on the heating bills!

cheekybarsteward Sun 23-Sep-12 10:26:56

Yabu for making me think what it would be like to have a 'lie in'

Mydogsleepsonthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 10:30:41

I am in my 40s. Hormone therapy would not be required grin

aldiwhore Sun 23-Sep-12 10:42:43

Meh, my dad looks like Captain Birdseye and works in the Pharma business dealing with all nationalities of clients and board members... so his profession looking argument falls a little flat.

My only issue is that a 2month growth of beard isn't going to be 'santa' long and he'll look a fraud! smile

Mydogsleepsonthebed Sun 23-Sep-12 11:20:23

HA! I have locked the beard trimmer in my car. HAHAHAHA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now