Talk

Advanced search

To hate Justin's House?

(20 Posts)
mcrvamp Sat 22-Sep-12 17:59:55

They should re name it Robert's house (love him) and boot Justin out!

I really hate that bloke, so annoying.

I'm going to don my hard hat now and take cover from the cake throwing Justin lovers!

RuleBritannia Sat 22-Sep-12 18:00:41

Never heard of him. What programme are you talking about?

bigsnugglebunny Sat 22-Sep-12 18:02:14

Now I think Justin is brill usually - he's great on Something Special... but Justin's house just seems so creepy and megalomaniac somehow. I hate it too!

<eats cake, rather than throwing it>

Elfontheedge Sat 22-Sep-12 18:03:48

I too hate it hateithateithateithatwithateit (mature eh?) for no discernable reason.

UnChartered Sat 22-Sep-12 18:04:35

YANBU

Lousmart Sat 22-Sep-12 18:06:30

I liked the first series. But this new one makes my teeth itch. Shame, they should put Gigglebiz on instead, now that is class comedy grin

mcrvamp Sat 22-Sep-12 18:18:59

It also makes my son so hyper when it's on! Thinking of banning it, the only thing is he knows how iplayer works so can find it on there.

RuleBritannia Sat 22-Sep-12 18:37:35

<pours another wine>

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Sat 22-Sep-12 18:38:52

I hate it, and I hate gigglebiz more...

RubyStolenBootyGates Sat 22-Sep-12 18:40:39

I'm fond of Robert though. He reminds of me of Kryten. Although I'm sure Robert doesn't have a groinal atatchment. <lowers tone of thread>

TheBonkeyMollocks Sat 22-Sep-12 18:42:48

My ds lover it!!

And I realised today that Robert is actually Robot, pronounced Rob-bot!

Slow

Lakota Sat 22-Sep-12 18:45:20

I HATE it. DS2 loves it, and proved it by spending most of last week singing "Who's at the door? Who's at the door? Who's at the door at Justin's house?" at the top of his voice round the supermarket until I considered leaving him there.

lolaflores Sat 22-Sep-12 18:46:57

It is the friggin noise levels. mine watched it and was pure demented after it. i love robert too. he is so calming and sensible. love his voice. but it does make justin look a bit like an egocentric buffoon.
The lyrics....with a sunny smile on his face or some old guff.
The kids in the audience need sedating.
Does my head in. which is why mine loves it i suppose

mcrvamp Sat 22-Sep-12 18:52:51

I think that Justin is getting a bit too big for his boots!

lolaflores Sat 22-Sep-12 18:54:40

Time for Robert to stage an uprising. Him and little monster toppling the frightful tyrant.
Just wish he would calm down a bit

SelfRighteousPrissyPants Sat 22-Sep-12 19:00:57

My 4 year old ds would agree with you, he says 'it teaches you nothing' and refused to watch it when he was at nursery and they had it on!

HeffalumpsAndGoldenWoozles Sat 22-Sep-12 19:01:25

I can't stand it, DD loves it sad

Arf @ ruby grin

Can cope with Justin on SS but agree JH comes across a bit egocentric -and just plain effing annoying

ovenchips Sat 22-Sep-12 19:03:32

It does my head in, in exactly the same way that watching a fecking panto does my head in.

InTheNightGarden Sat 22-Sep-12 19:13:32

YANBU - he is stupidly annoying, I dislike anything with him in it, Mr tumbles something special is just as bad!!!

Wheresmycaffeinedrip Sat 22-Sep-12 19:22:09

<write the theme tune sing the theme tune>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now