Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off with DH I know IABU

(8 Posts)
goodiegoodieyumyum Sat 22-Sep-12 11:10:43

I know I am being unreasonable but I am tired and just want a decent nights sleep. DH has been away all week and is flying home this morning I thought he would be home by now, stupid me had the impression that he was getting an early flight 9.45 not early in my book.

Uk an hour behind so he is still not home, My Ds has been waking every night at about 2 and not wanting to go abck to sleep for at least half an hour last night it was 2.45 and he did not go back to sleep to 4 and then waking at 6 . I am so tired.

He is going to the US in November and has decided to come home a day late so he can have a day in New York, I was fine with this, he works hard and deserves a break, but the thought of it is pissing me off at the moment as I have feel exhausted and bad tempered.

I am also hoping to go away for a night soon so I can have a decent nights sleep and he all for it so why am I so pissed off with him at the moment.

Probably doesn't help thet my dd has spent the last 4 hours saying when will daddy be home I want to celebrate his birthday insisting it is today even though it was on Tuesday at it can't be his birthday if she is not with him.

TidyGOLDDancer Sat 22-Sep-12 11:12:04

YABU because you are tired. Don't beat yourself up over it.

MyLastDuchess Sat 22-Sep-12 11:43:22

Yep, you're tired. Tell him so when you get home, rsther than sniping, things will go better for both of you.

WorraLiberty Sat 22-Sep-12 11:48:50

It must be just tiredness as no-one's done anything wrong here.

Hopefully you'll get a good sleep once he's home.

goodiegoodieyumyum Sat 22-Sep-12 11:50:55

Mylastduchess had no plans to snipe him, he knows I am in a bad mood, I have told him I am tired, it has been a shitty week this week, but we are going to on of our favourite reastaurants for dinner tonight, hopefully I can stay awake.

I feel a lot better for having written down how I feel and am not so pissed off now, he should be home in about ten minutes

goodiegoodieyumyum Sat 22-Sep-12 11:52:18

Should say he gets all of his birthday presents when he comes through the door really looking forward to seeing him open them.

ratbagcatbag Sat 22-Sep-12 11:53:43

Once he's home and you've said hello, can you nip off for a snooze for an hour, or a soak in the bath with the door locked?
Hope you feel better soon, I am the worst of the worst when tired.

goodiegoodieyumyum Sat 22-Sep-12 12:14:58

Hoping to have a nap, but it depends if dd will going to the supermarket with him and if ds will nap, he really is a lovely husband.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now