Talk

Advanced search

To reply to my new weed smoking text friend?

(43 Posts)
TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:07:58

I have a new friend or rather my phone does.

My new friend likes to text my phone about his drug taking habits, or at least I think he does. My Phones friend is hard to understand.

Its been going on a few weeks and unfortunately he refuses to believe my phone doesn't want to receive his texts and doesn't know "wat da weed u ad on sat" or of it was "gud". I've text on my phones behalf saying you've got the wrong number but he seems to struggle as much with my text speak as I do with his. He replies with "Na bro was that your mum txt i no its u'.

So earlier he asked where my phone was.

I decided to reply with "Police station" Expecting them to realise my phone wouldn't have been arrested if it was still on or scare them into not replying to my phone again.

Then get a text from a new friend on a new number asking "wots happenin badman" and a missed call.

Should I reply? What with?

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 21-Sep-12 14:11:29

Reply in the same vein, only for 'weed' substitute 'naice ham'. See how long you can continue a conversation at complete cross purposes, and then post the transcript up here.

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 21-Sep-12 14:11:58

That sounded bossier than it was meant to grin

Groovee Fri 21-Sep-12 14:13:22

PMSL we need a full detailed transcript on here...

Your phone's new friend needs to take a chill pill maybe... or maybe more weed?

TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:14:30

Shall I go with "stash has gone, the naice stuff"

Pancakeflipper Fri 21-Sep-12 14:15:44

I cannot do cool speak so forgive me but you could text back "that's so sick, ave a Pombear.".

TroublesomeEx Fri 21-Sep-12 14:15:52

Can't you block the number?

MrsTerrysChocolateOrange Fri 21-Sep-12 14:17:25

Bare 5-O bruv. That's my 'street' parlance exhausted,

TheWonderfulFanny Fri 21-Sep-12 14:17:41

What Jesus said.

And that may be the first time I've ever said that!

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 21-Sep-12 14:17:42

Folkgirl but that wouldn't be fun.

SummerRain Fri 21-Sep-12 14:19:18

Lol... I've had a few 'who is this' texts over the years. They seem to get very irritated at the response 'you're texting me, surely you know? Who the fuck are you?' and over been called some choice names.

Nothing as amusing as your phone's new pal though.

Text 'soz mate pigs wuldnt bail me less I gave em names on my way to spain you should do same'

TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:24:14

text "stash has gone, the naice stuff"

Reply "wot na bro dats bad"

Shall reply with "soz mate pigs wuldnt bail me less I gave em names on my way to quick where are pombears made you should do same

TroublesomeEx Fri 21-Sep-12 14:24:48

Jesus Ah yes, fun. That bit had bypassed me blush

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 21-Sep-12 14:25:32

'Soz man, the cops are BvvvU'

JesusInTheCabbageVan Fri 21-Sep-12 14:26:54

"Aww no bruv do u have a sling?"

OhChristFENTON Fri 21-Sep-12 14:30:02

I am no good at street talk, I'm not sure whether 'sick' is a good or bad thing anymore.

But I am enjoying chortling at this thread so thanks for that. grin

TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:30:09

just also text the first number asking 'wer u'

TheGoldenKnid Fri 21-Sep-12 14:31:39

Why don't you post their numbers on this thread and we can all text them with offers of 'weed'! grin

TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:32:11

First number has replied with "Nay your nose do u whant some weed" so I think he wants my phone to get high again, does he not realise what the munchies do to a smartphone.

TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:34:17

I can PM you the numbers if you want to be my "bro" TheGoldenKnid my phone and I are stuck at the police station but you could take them up of the offer of some weed.

TheGoldenKnid Fri 21-Sep-12 14:37:14

Um, I think I'd rather not. My phone is of a delicate constitution and might not recover from receiving such awful text language. grin

Cheddars Fri 21-Sep-12 14:46:18

'Nay your nose'? What on earth does that mean? confused

And surely he should write 'ur'. Kids just don't know their 'street' dese dayz.

SmileItsSunny Fri 21-Sep-12 14:49:33

grin what Jesus said!

TextFriend Fri 21-Sep-12 14:50:36

Think he may have been saying, Hey you know. But unfortunately my knowledge of cool 'spk' is limited to what they have previously text my phone.

Empusa Fri 21-Sep-12 14:50:45

I love this thread grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now