Talk

Advanced search

would it be unreasonable to say...

(27 Posts)
SillyBeardyDaddyman Fri 21-Sep-12 13:57:02

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, don't you know about the bird Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, don't you know about the bird Well, everybody's talking about the bird A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word A-well-a, bird

Surfin' bird Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, aaah

Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-oom-oom-oom Oom-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-a-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow Papa-oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow Oom-oom-oom-oom-ooma-mow-mow Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, ooma-mow-mow Well, don't you know about the bird Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow...

MichaelFinnegansWhiskers Fri 21-Sep-12 13:58:28

YABVVVU

MichaelFinnegansWhiskers Fri 21-Sep-12 13:58:54

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh my head!

FreshGarbage Fri 21-Sep-12 13:59:52

For God's Sake Peter
YABFreakingU

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT.

WithoutCaution Fri 21-Sep-12 14:03:04

Argh it's in my head now angry

Ah well, least it's not that evil 'I need a dollar, A dollar is what I need song'

NoToastWithoutKnickers Fri 21-Sep-12 14:03:39

Are you bored Beardy? YABSODDINGU and you know it.

PeggyCarter Fri 21-Sep-12 14:04:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SPsFanjoShiversTheTimbers Fri 21-Sep-12 14:05:11

Fuck you beardy just fuck you!

THETrills Fri 21-Sep-12 14:05:24

Yes.

NameChangeGalore Fri 21-Sep-12 14:06:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GOLDdebka Fri 21-Sep-12 14:06:53

Have you NOTHING better to do?

<hypocritical>

THETrills Fri 21-Sep-12 14:07:13

I have a vague concept, but I don't know the tune/rhythm.

I'm certainly not googling either.

ParsleyTheLioness Fri 21-Sep-12 14:09:44

How long did that take you to type?

ParsleyTheLioness Fri 21-Sep-12 14:10:21

It's from Family Guy I think...

Frontpaw Fri 21-Sep-12 14:11:12

Why? Just why?

HeyMicky Fri 21-Sep-12 14:11:44

Excellent

WithoutCaution Fri 21-Sep-12 14:13:00

Do not click this

grin

WheresMyCow Fri 21-Sep-12 14:13:17

Now i'm singing it in my head. If I'd known it was you I wouldn't have clicked on the thread grin

<runs off to non-quiche wine cellar>

<runs back and grabs keys off Daddyman>

sugarice Fri 21-Sep-12 14:14:33

grin I love family guy, even dh who despises it can't help but laugh as me and ds's are in fits of laughter!

WheresMyCow Fri 21-Sep-12 14:31:47

I do love Family Guy though just not when I'm trying to concentrate at work grin

MummyPig24 Fri 21-Sep-12 16:11:26

Who doesnt know Surfin Bird?! The Ramones?! Ds used to be obsessed with this song. Done to death in this house but now I have it in my head so thanks op!

OxfordBags Fri 21-Sep-12 16:18:03

That's me not sleeping for 4 nights then. <chronic earworm sufferer>

RobinSparkles Fri 21-Sep-12 16:20:01

My niece loves that! She dances to it when anyone sings it. She's 2.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 21-Sep-12 16:22:10

I hope you copied and pasted it. Otherwise you're a sad twat! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now