Talk

Advanced search

to be a little bit jealous...

(10 Posts)
goatshavestrangeeyes Wed 26-Oct-11 11:49:58

that my dh and dd have cake and presents today and i don't? sad

Okay so it is their birthday but i want cake and presents! And to top it off i'm going to be in hospital when its my birthday, recovering from my c section.

sulk

AmberLeaf Wed 26-Oct-11 11:50:44

Steal their cake!

I would.

goatshavestrangeeyes Wed 26-Oct-11 11:52:15

Ohhh good plan!

Think they might notice though.

aldiwhore Wed 26-Oct-11 12:00:15

Run around the house singing "A Very Merry Unbirthday To Meee, To Meeee" aka Mad Hatter's Tea Party, Disney version of.

It makes you feel better, and your DH and DD will then share a bit of there cake, just to shut you up smile

FetchezLaVampire Wed 26-Oct-11 12:01:24

They share a birthday? How lovely! That must have been the best birthday present ever for your DH. Will you share your birthday with the new baby?

And yes, definitely steal their cake. The bump wants some.

LydiaWickham Wed 26-Oct-11 12:04:23

Will you not get cake and pressies on your birthday? I'd epxect extra specially spoiling treatment if I was in hospital for my birthday. And and extra gift, one from the new baby...

goatshavestrangeeyes Wed 26-Oct-11 12:06:11

Fetchez i never thought about using the bump as an excuse to have cake, genius!

Yes they share a birthday only just though as dd was born at 11.52pm. Its lovely but bloody expensive for me! New baby will be born the day before mine so we don't get to share.

goatshavestrangeeyes Wed 26-Oct-11 12:08:24

I get the feeling my dh will be too busy trying to keep the house in order, making sure dd at school etc with me being in hospital so probably won't get any cake sad

Of course will have new baby instead, and have already hinted that i will be requiring extra special presents after going through all that hard work hehe.

TeacupTempest Wed 26-Oct-11 12:10:16

Birthday cake is to share surely? Everyone gets cake!

MistressFrankly Wed 26-Oct-11 12:24:06

Now i want cake. AIBU to make a birthday cake candles and all for myself? My birthday isnt till july grin

I could just have cake but its not the same as birthday cake [pout emoticon]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now