Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to often hope that the subject of a thread is a mumsnetter?

(9 Posts)

I'm thinking of Architen's step-mother who's complained this morning about her not sending enough Father's Day cards, the woman who blocked KungFuPannda's route to work, the many, many people who have parked in P&C spaces, and so many others... admit it, you want them to turn up on the thread!

PopcornMouse Tue 25-Oct-11 11:36:15

Completely!!! :D

worraliberty Tue 25-Oct-11 11:36:33

LOL as much as I've seen one or two threads where the subject has turned up...it's usually because the two posters know each other in RL or because someone's emailed them a link.

Other than that when I read threads that say "I hope the person who cut me up on the roundabout this morning is reading this"

It makes me smile and think that poster believes MN is actually much bigger than it is.

Yes, it's a popular and busy website but it's just one of literally millions and millions of chat forums.

springydaffs Tue 25-Oct-11 12:10:31

phew! and there was me thinking the whole world knew my heavily disguised business

worraliberty Tue 25-Oct-11 12:12:21

Of course we don't springy

we hope the rash clears up that would be daft grin

SharrieTBGinzatome Tue 25-Oct-11 12:15:05

Message withdrawn

TheRealMrsHannigan Tue 25-Oct-11 12:27:15

Oh someone please post a link to a thread where the subject has turned up. I would love it as long as it doesn't happen to me. grin

GypsyMoth Tue 25-Oct-11 12:28:10

Well it's happened before!!

GypsyMoth Tue 25-Oct-11 12:28:35

They are usually deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now