Talk

Advanced search

To be thrilled that my daughter is at nursery

(6 Posts)
pleasethanks Mon 24-Oct-11 13:54:45

Since my 13 month old DD started nursery I have (instantly, so can't blame it on nursery) been hit with stomach flu, cold, sinus infection and now chest infection. All I can say is thank the lord she is at nursery as with no family around to help, god knows how I would have coped with her! Been great time for her to start for me too, as I have been too preoccupied with myself to worry about her!

perceptionreality Mon 24-Oct-11 13:55:43

YANBU

worraliberty Mon 24-Oct-11 13:56:11

Result! smile

Hope you're better soon

Diamondback Mon 24-Oct-11 16:06:02

No, I can't wait until we can afford nursery and I have a couple of half days to myself! grin

NoobyNoob Mon 24-Oct-11 16:22:06

YANBU at all, precisely why my DS goes to nursery to help me out whilst being massively pregnant.

ohbabybaby Mon 24-Oct-11 16:55:03

YANBU I loooved it when I went back to work and realised that when I was ill I could have a day off and LIE IN BED ALL DAY while DS was at nursery!! My impecable sickness record at work might have taken a slight dive.....

Mind you if DS hadn't been at nursery I probably wouldn't have been getting all those bugs in the first place that meant I needed a day off......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now