Talk

Advanced search

To be delighted at DS1 report - not brilliant but good

(5 Posts)
MsTownmouse Fri 21-Oct-11 23:16:56

I am over the moon that DS1 is holding his own in subjects which are not his favourites - but - he is trying and therefore he will probably do OK . Can't wait to see how he gets on in stuff he actually cares about . Sorry to post but I am so proud of DS1 and I am his Mummy .

Really sorry but I just am so pleased . (Is that so wrong)

AgentZigzag Fri 21-Oct-11 23:19:46

YANBU smile

How old is your DS?

MsTownmouse Fri 21-Oct-11 23:45:18

tragically he is 14 - but i am so pleased he is doing well in subjects he is not particluarly bothered about.

I know he he is 14 and not 14 months but I am still delighted.

Hey ho

AgentZigzag Sat 22-Oct-11 00:16:17

Not tragic at all.

14 years doesn't dispell how you felt about them at 14 months anyway.

Which is a good job really, 'cause I think my mum would have happily strangled me at 14 without at backwards glance if she hadn't grin

MsTownmouse Sat 22-Oct-11 00:52:48

Thank you Agent Zigzag

(BTW read that book)

I m just so over the moon. (when they get older ) you (one) have to accept they are not going to brilliant at everthing - so you just take what you get . I am delighted . He (DS1) is talented at History (So looking forward to that ) & we won't get to see that for a while - but as an older mother I encourage people to revel in the successes children have . It is too easy to worry .

I know I sound a bit rubbish but ..........................

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now