Advanced search

to ask what those string things (with metal at each end) are called?

(9 Posts)
grovel Fri 21-Oct-11 14:16:07

The ones you thread through hole-punched papers to keep them together.

Grumpla Fri 21-Oct-11 14:16:46

A doodah?
Or is it a thingummy?

LaBellaSantaCaterinadiSiena Fri 21-Oct-11 14:17:31

Treasury tag!

LittleChiefRunnyCustard Fri 21-Oct-11 14:17:32

treasury tags?

rubyslippers Fri 21-Oct-11 14:17:32

Treasury tags

tyler80 Fri 21-Oct-11 14:18:47

Treasury tags

grovel Fri 21-Oct-11 14:19:07

Thanks all. It was driving me to distraction!

fuzzynavel Fri 21-Oct-11 14:20:07

Yep, treasury tags (just looked it up in stationary catalogue)

FancyForgetting Fri 21-Oct-11 14:20:14

Treasury tags - although I think your description is much clearer than the real name grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: