Talk

Advanced search

Bloody White company!!

(9 Posts)
coraltoes Fri 21-Oct-11 12:26:20

How many Fecking emails and brochures and leaflets and more emails and more brochures and more special offers do they need to send me?! Everywhere I turn they they are. Look at the banner at the top of this page! They are following me!

AIBU to want them to shove off with their flannelette nighties and cashmere mix loungewear?! AIBU to think nobody really wants to receive their scented stuff this Christmas. AIBU to think their cashmere socks are a pain in the arse cos you have to hand wash them. I mean who has the time to hand wash socks?!?!?!??!?!?!?

And breathe.

cottonreels Fri 21-Oct-11 13:52:16

I get the same with vertbaudet. YANBU

ColdSancerre Fri 21-Oct-11 13:56:52

I'd rather be stalked by White Company than by bloody Pepperberry and Artigiano though.

I handwash the cashmere socks. Just not very often <skank>

member Fri 21-Oct-11 13:57:52

I have GLTC!

ColdSancerre Fri 21-Oct-11 13:58:33

Ouch, is that contagious?

zingzillachinchilla Fri 21-Oct-11 13:59:54

YABU - I love their scented stuff - wish their ads would follow my DH around, no use in following me around

SouthernandCross Fri 21-Oct-11 14:02:49

I have Boden at the top.
I hate the WC too. It's all so samey and tasteful. My sister used to work there and bought us stuff from the sales and I used to hand it to my friends who liked it.

member Fri 21-Oct-11 14:04:50

No ColdSancerre, but it's painful!

I love the White Company but wish it wasn't so pricey; their reed diffusers are the best!

JajasWjolef Fri 21-Oct-11 14:16:15

I love The White Company, quite tasteful bombarding

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now