Talk

Advanced search

to kill DH for eating chinese leftovers?

(24 Posts)
MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 19:35:10

I think it would be entirely justified myself.

Picture the scenario, I go to the fridge after a hard day at college and an even harder afternoon looking after the 4 DCs on my own as DH IS OUT FOR A MEAL WITH WORK NOW, go to take out the leftover chinese that I have been dribbling about since lunchtime and it's not fecking there angry

DH was working at home today and has stuffed his face with it angry WIBU to kill him and cut him into tiny pieces? No jury in the land would convict surely?

zimm Tue 18-Oct-11 19:36:27

YANBU. I had a flatmate who was addicted to cold chinese food. I suggest ordering fresh chinese and DH pays.

DontGoCurly Tue 18-Oct-11 19:38:35

YANBU

In fact text him a chilling death threat right now, hopefully he'll choke on his dinner learn his lesson.

jade80 Tue 18-Oct-11 19:39:35

Chilling death text, then order another one! I think it's only fair!

NeedABrew Tue 18-Oct-11 19:39:57

leave the bastard

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 19:40:38

I have text him thanking him for leaving me the chinese as he knew it would be a tough busy day for me today, also he was so thoughtful just having a snack for lunch knowing he was OUT FOR A WORK MEAL tonight <fume><fume>

pigletmania Tue 18-Oct-11 19:42:56

I would get a fresh Chinese all to yourself grin

pigletmania Tue 18-Oct-11 19:43:16

and use his card to pay for it grin

SwearyMary Tue 18-Oct-11 19:43:17

YANBU. Quarter him, long slow roast him and turn the cunt into crispy pancakes grin

IQuiteLikeVodka Tue 18-Oct-11 19:44:43

greedy fecker!! Empty the freezer,drink all the milk and make sure you leave the bread out to go hard,make sure there is NOTHING left for tomorrow,let the bastard starve mwahahaha

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 19:45:42

grin at crispy pancakes

We have a joint account so sadly it wouldn't matter which card I used. No reply to chilly passive/aggressive text yet.....

DontGoCurly Tue 18-Oct-11 19:47:11

Up the stakes! You have to get even somehow.....you must ruin his meal.....<narrows eyes> ...the way he ruined yours hmm

<acts sinister>

thisisyesterday Tue 18-Oct-11 19:51:10

yabu

order yourself a nice fresh one

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 19:56:24

Ooooh curly <shudder> liking your style grin

<puts thinking cap on>

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 19:57:13

Can't really afford another one, last night was a special treat as I passed an exam <gives self shiney>

coastgirl Tue 18-Oct-11 19:59:13

Phone him and tell him there's a man with an axe trying to break in..no, he's in...he's coming towards you... And then hang up. That'll ruin his meal.

Of course you run the risk of not being believed in future when a mad axeman breaks in, but that's a risk worth taking, IMO.

schroeder Tue 18-Oct-11 20:02:09

Oh god that would drive me mad.

When the dc were little I had a job stacking shelves in the evening, I used dash out as soon as dh got in and get home about 11pm. One evening it was really cold and I spent the entire evening looking forward to having a nice little port when I got home; only to find dh had finished the bottle! angry

I won't mention the bacon incident.

<mutter, mutter, mutter>

DontGoCurly Tue 18-Oct-11 20:02:32

Well done on exam brainiac! Text a list of demands;

Posh dessert from restaurant for one....

Can't think of any more....
<stumped>

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 20:05:35

Thank you blush

He's at Pizza Express, so posh dessert may be stretching it, maybe I could ask him for takeaway from there?

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 20:07:26

schroeder, did he finish the last of the bacon in the house? Is he still alive????

blackeyedsusan Tue 18-Oct-11 20:10:57

that is so mean. surely a portion of chinese is cheaper than a pizza? (if you cook the rice yourself)

grovel Tue 18-Oct-11 20:16:48

Well the only pork balls available to you tonight are his? Cut them off. Batter them. Make him eat them.
Sweet for you. Sour for him.

MissIngaFewmarbles Tue 18-Oct-11 20:33:46

snort at grovel smile

no reply to text asking for food either sad

schroeder Tue 18-Oct-11 20:46:18

Yes, he ate the bacon, our marriage was on a precipace I can tell you. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now