Talk

Advanced search

To be finding Matt Goss rather attractive?

(15 Posts)
Zeeky Tue 18-Oct-11 09:21:18

Flicked channels over to Lorraine & thought "who is that goegeous specimen of a man" & then realised it was Matt Goss from Bros shock. I hated Bros with a passion & couldn't understand all the hysteria surrounding Matt & Luke, but boy has he improved with age!

I reckon he must be bald though as he always has a hat on!

CailinDana Tue 18-Oct-11 09:22:46

YABU, as you have not included a link, and therefore he is still the pasty-faced yoof in my mind.

Angel786 Tue 18-Oct-11 09:30:59

Looked a bit leathery / plasticy on Lorraine today...

Zeeky Tue 18-Oct-11 09:31:12

Here you go CailinDana

MyMamaToldMe Tue 18-Oct-11 09:32:28

mattgoss.la/2011/10/03/matt-and-lukes-birthday-weekend/#.Tp05L7d5mc0

RoxyRobin Tue 18-Oct-11 09:44:14

My sis met him a few weeks ago. An independent film-maker was filming in the block where she has an apartment, and somebody recommended her flat as being suitable for their purpose, so they knocked on her door, had a look and offered her good money to film there for a few days. (Wish they'd come to my place - she's got plenty already.)

The star turned out to be Matt Goss. She said he is a fantastic-looking man in the flesh, and what's more, completely unstarry. He was really pleasant and easy to talk to. He did a love scene in her bed - if it had been me I wouldn't have changed the sheets afterwards!

FantasticVoyage Tue 18-Oct-11 09:54:38

He strikes me as a junior Peter Stringfellow.

rhondajean Tue 18-Oct-11 09:55:46

Im glad this thread is here - I was thinking the same thing!!

When I think how much I took the mickey out of the Brosettes at school too...

MartyrStewart Tue 18-Oct-11 09:58:53

He came in to be interviewed where I was working a few years ago.

He is utterly delectable.

I used to take the mickey out of the Brossettes too blush grin

Becks4Saints Tue 18-Oct-11 09:59:16

OMG he was very yummy and I don't care if I get slated for being a Brosette, I loved him then and love him now. Am off to book a holiday to LA to see his show (ohhhhh I can dream) ............ grin

KittyFane Tue 18-Oct-11 18:00:59

I hated Bros in the 80's but he looks lovely now!
I feel the same about Take That in the 90's ... But now grin!

CailinDana Tue 18-Oct-11 18:21:32

Blah he's not really to my taste. My DH is way hotter.

Apocalypto Tue 18-Oct-11 18:31:06

One or other of them lived in Maida Vale when they were famous. I lived there too and a diminishing group of fans used to hang out all day around Cullens waiting for him to turn up. Every now and then they would scream in unison and pelt off down the street in unison screaming.

They all looked like they ought to be in school to me.

Thanks to that experience I can confirm that the correct pronunciation of "Luke" is "loke", i.e. rhymes with "joke" or "poke".

ednurse Tue 18-Oct-11 18:35:37

yanbu I saw him in Vegas recently...he's like a British Micky Bubbles.

LeoTheLateBloomer Tue 18-Oct-11 18:38:17

I used to snog gaze lovingly at the millions of posters I had of him on my bedroom walls when I was younger. He's definitely still got my vote grinwink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now