Talk

Advanced search

to want MNHQ to write a troll manual

(12 Posts)
slightlymad72 Mon 17-Oct-11 14:59:58

to show those who wish to troll how to do it properly, with a bit of style, plently of drip feeding, screams of 'think of the children', proper level of flouncing, etc.

Standards are dropping and IMO MNHQ needs to do something about it pretty darn quick.

FFS its nearly half term! grin

AMumInScotland Mon 17-Oct-11 15:02:03

It's already half-term up here. Too late I fear!

BadDayAtTheOrifice Mon 17-Oct-11 15:02:47

Yeah, we want Quality Trolling.
Todays offers have been piss poor.

Putrifyno Mon 17-Oct-11 15:03:18

I have seen some dead odd posts today.

Pandemoniaa Mon 17-Oct-11 15:11:15

Absolutely no effort whatsoever from these recent attempts. Need to try a very great deal harder and perhaps go "back to basics". Or just fuck off altogether.

slightlymad72 Mon 17-Oct-11 15:13:20

Whats worrying me is, if they don't get this sorted, will I have to interact with the DCs for a week?

ShowOfHands Mon 17-Oct-11 15:15:47

I'll write it. If you pay me in gingerbread and earl grey.

wahwahwah Mon 17-Oct-11 15:17:24

Trolls are small, hairy and live under bridges. Eat the occasional billy goat gruff. Often have bad eyesight and smell bad.

slightlymad72 Mon 17-Oct-11 15:21:13

Wahwahwah those are lower class trolls, the trolls we have here, as we are all middle class, are green with big ears, live in swamps and have donkeys for friends. We can't associate with those bridge dwellers. <will someone think of the children>

picnicbasketcase Mon 17-Oct-11 15:22:05

It seems so difficult for them to come up with anything original nowadays. It's all the obvious hot button topics - SAHMs, P&T spaces, lower class people, breast v bottle feeding etc. Where oh where is this season's 'pirate noises' or 'saucepan sex' I ask you? Where?

FunnyHaHaPeculiar Mon 17-Oct-11 15:28:16

to want MNHQ to write a troll manual

how could they though

one man's troll is another man's voice of reason

shrugs

Andrewofgg Mon 17-Oct-11 15:29:28

One what's troll FunnyHaHaPeculiar?

You must just love being flamed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now