Talk

Advanced search

To want to do something hurtful to DH for snoring ALL BLOODY NIGHT and WAKING ME UP AT THIS TIME IN THE MORNING.....

(30 Posts)
MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 04:43:09

And even after me SHAKING HIM and making LOUD ANGRY COMMENTS, AND HAVING THE LAPTOP ON IN BED SO HE FEELS A LITTLE REMORSE HE'S WOKEN ME UP...guess what??? HE'S STILL BLOODY SNORING. ALL I WANT IS TO SLEEP, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

sad sad sad sad

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 04:44:29

UGHHHH....I feel like screaming every time he BREATHES.

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:00:27

Well, everyone is obviously ASLEEP, enjoying your bed SLEEPING.....angry

MadameCastafiore Sun 16-Oct-11 05:02:03

I am up Mrs, I have an ear infection I think and can;t lay my head down - boo hoo!

Am watching Great British Bake Off Master Class and drinking copious amounts of sweet tea for some strange reason as I don;t drink tea normally - well not tea with milk and sugar!

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:08:09

Hi Madame - sorry about your ear infection sad Hope it gets better soon.

I just jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow....but he's still snoring.

Unlurked Sun 16-Oct-11 05:14:37

Poor you. Why don't you go and sleep on the couch? I have huge sympathy for you, snorers make me come over all violent too! Has hebeen to the doctors about it?

I'm up because dd2 came out in a horrible nappy rash yesterday which I think is thrush and now she can't sleep for scratching.

MadameCastafiore Sun 16-Oct-11 05:16:40

Can you sleep in another room? I often go in the spare room when DH doing his Bear in a cave impression.

Ear bloody hurting and painkillers are in night stand!!! Am I being a bit too nice not going up there and whacking the light on to get them.

The fact that I will have to take Monday off to go to the doctors and I have just ordered myself a lovely purse fomr John Lewis is cheering me up though!

Unlurked Sun 16-Oct-11 05:19:20

Madame you are being FAR too nice, get yourself some bloody painkillers woman!

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:19:50

Ohh, poor baby! Try Metanium - it did wonders for my DD's nappy rash. She still has a scar on her bum where the nappy rash practically ate away at her skin sad

I can't sleep on the couch, as I#m 6 months pregnant, and this little one has decided to poke his bum/knees out of the left side of my stomach tonight to the point it hurts. My Dad is staying with us in the spare room, so I have nowhere to run sad

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:21:09

Madame - GET THE PAINKILLERS!!!

MadameCastafiore Sun 16-Oct-11 05:24:39

Suppose I am being nice but if I up now I can then go back to bed after going to watch DS's rugby match this morning and spend the whole day resting (milking it)!!

I secong Metanium unlurked - it is fab for nappy rash - can you smear her with yogurt if it is thrush?? Just stick it ina different pot first or you will try and feed her it one day and she will think you are completely weird or stick her hand in pot and smear it all over herself thinking it is normal (I have a friend who was a bit embarrassed one day when she did this!)

Oooohhh you are pregnant - I haven't been for nearly 7 years but I did spend most of it awake in the night do to reflux - thank god for sky+ eh???

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:32:16

Madame - I still think painkillers to subside some of the pain is a good idea! I've had ear infection that turned into sinus infection in the past...horrible thing to have!

No reflux today! I had it really bad everyday at the start of the second trimester, but it's weirdly subsided!

Oh man....now he's making strange sounds with his throat. Sorry unlurked - no he hasn't been to the doctors about it because according to him he doesn't have a "problem" hmm

Unlurked Sun 16-Oct-11 05:33:08

Ugh I just typed a reply and it disappeared angry

I'll get some metanium tomorrow, thank you both. I forgot about yoghurt, will pick some of that up too! If she doesn't go to sleep soon I might just pack her up and go for a trip to the all night Tesco...

Mr bloom 6am is a reasonable time for someone to get up so I think you should wake DP up in half an hour and tell him it's your turn to sleep, you are growing his child for him after all!

PureBloodMuggle Sun 16-Oct-11 05:34:57

ii'm awake too, also have an evl snorer here

stolen his pillows which has made it a little better,

so get the breathing being annoying

Unlurked Sun 16-Oct-11 05:36:02

Oh right, that's lovely for him then. Maybe he'll find it problematic enough to seek medical advice when you start shoving stuff up his nose to make the awful noise stop? Just a thought grin

PureBloodMuggle Sun 16-Oct-11 05:38:13

doesn't have a problem?

Just for that i'm considering bringing around the said rmoved pillows...

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:40:46

unlurked, that sounds like a brilliant idea! But I'm too nice. I'll shout at him when he's fully awake so he can actually acknowledge my pain!

pureblood - oooh, does taking away pillows make a difference to that horrible gurgling sound?

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:42:32

I have contemplated stuffing cotton wool up his nose tonight!!! Hahahaha. I thought that jab in the ribs was pretty hard, but he slept right through it!

Unlurked Sun 16-Oct-11 05:45:07

You guys are boggling my mind with your ability to be nice at ridiculous o'clock in the morning. I struggle to be nice when I'm wide awake after a full nights sleep!

MadameCastafiore Sun 16-Oct-11 05:50:49

You need to tape him and thern play ti btu louder than he actually snore right next to his head.

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:52:15

Unlurked, I'm too tired to shout! It will drain me and then he'll still be snoring at the end of it! He's going to get a list of things to do in the morning. Mostly looking after DD and cooking and cleaning...He's going to PAY FOR THIS!!!

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 05:53:15

Madame!! That is brilliant!! Let me get my phone! hahahahaaa....

PureBloodMuggle Sun 16-Oct-11 05:58:21

try pulling out hs pillows can make difference, helps is you can get then on their side too, though that's not easyz!

Record him on his phone an set it as the ring tone

evil giggle

Unlurked Sun 16-Oct-11 05:59:23

Glad to hear it Mr Bloom! I hope you all get a decent rest tomorrow. DD has just fallen asleep again, I don't know if there's any point in me trying to sleep too cos dd1 will be up in 45mins. Sigh.

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 06:06:56

Well the alarm just went off on his phone before I could get a good recording! I think he's starting to wake up now...gradually...

pureblood - I made a video of him once..no actually I've done it twice now. He tries to stop it for a few days, but then goes back to his old ways!

I'm going to have a serious talk with him about this during the day.

unlurked - aaw, try to get a little rest and I hope DD's rash clears up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now