Talk

Advanced search

To praise my car dealership to the skies?

(3 Posts)
PointyBlackHat Sat 15-Oct-11 21:08:17

Called them a couple of weeks ago to book some work to get done which had been raised as advisories after a service. The service desk guy suggested coming in the week before to get the car up there and checked out to 1) find out what really needed doing and 2) to give them time to order in parts to get it all done same day.

So I get in there, they have a mechanic look at the car for half an hour to check all the advisories raised, they come back to me and say that none of the advisory things had got any worse at all, that they would not be MOT failing issues in any way, they did a brake test and replaced a rear light bulb for me and did not charge me a penny for it.

They could have said I needed £100s of work doing and I would have believed them.

AIBU to contact their feedback line and leave a glowing recommendation concerning their superb service and integrity?

Joolyjoolyjoo Sat 15-Oct-11 23:14:01

Great to hear of some good service for a change. Name and praise! smile

PointyBlackHat Sun 16-Oct-11 17:27:06

Ames Nissan in Thetford - been with them 10 years now and never been let down in any way, and service above and beyond has been pretty frequent. I'll definitely be sending that email.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now