Talk

Advanced search

bed adverts

(10 Posts)

AIBU to think that if you are advertising a bed and showing people in PJ's sleeping then it looks pretty silly to show them in a bed with no sheet or duvet confused just watched a bensons bed ad and was 'don't be so silly'

minimisschief Sat 15-Oct-11 20:04:39

it is about time they have adverts where they show how durable their beds are for rough wild animal sex for restless sleepers

The one that annoys me is the one with the 'couple' who turn out to live next door to each other. I'm sure the bloke has no sheets on his bed either and it's weird.

I like the one that has the Hush-a-bye Mountain song on it. It always makes me think of my son and I get a bit teary. Couldn't even describe what goes on with the beds though, it's only the song that gets my attention.

noyouhavehadawee Sat 15-Oct-11 20:19:47

They should show couples in the mortifying act of actually buying one and being forced to lay on every bed inthe shop and one some weitd contraption that will magically tell you you need the 4k bed hmm. On a lighter note our new mattress than we were made to feel like pervs buying arrived today and im so excited to go to bed tonight grin

smile yes the hush a bye one is ok, they actually DO have sheets on some of theirs, no you have (would love to know the origins of your name grin are you in bed yet? hope you put sheets on first though!!!

possibly waterproof ones grin

noyouhavehadawee Sat 15-Oct-11 21:20:07

Not yet, but defo sheets and a waterproof non rubber protector which cost us £50 shock to protect our new mattress against dh's sweatyness. My name well ...I seemed to spend my life saying it to the kids - dd when she was toilet obsessed as a toddler and now as older the dc delaying bed time and blush when dh is feeling fruity and comes out of the bath requesting a bj i refuse saying this also grin - wellyou did ask!

lol serves me right... actually think I have said the same on more than one occaison.... are we lowering the tone?

noyouhavehadawee Sat 15-Oct-11 21:23:34

yes i think so grin but x factor is crapola tonight.

'it just, I tried but failed to get involved, none of them 'inspre me' really, none of them have 'owned the stage' yet grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now