Talk

Advanced search

Want to post an aibu appology about personal trainer even though I know person won't read this

(6 Posts)
giraffesCantDookForApples Fri 14-Oct-11 19:26:24

Just feel a bit guilty about it. At start personal trainer made a comment about if you were fit you wouldn't have asthma. I think he was very ignorant about it.

He has since realised how ill I get (various hosp admissions and had a severe attack in another instructors class) and has asked lots ofquestions about what meds, howthey work, if I stop them would I be ok or do I need to stay on them to keep being okish.

He has been tremendously supportive (although a tad sadistic at somepoints! - ouch my poor legs!) And takes it at my pace andif see him when not in session with him always comes over for a chat and checks ok with programme.

So while yes he wbu to think that he has since shown he is not a twat as has been educated about it so hopefully understand someone else with bad asthma more, think he had never come across anyone who didnt just get " a wee bit wheezey on occasion"

kumquatsareaposhfruit Sat 15-Oct-11 11:51:04

People are ignorant about a lot of stuff! C'est la vie! At least you have educated him.

Booooooyhoo Sat 15-Oct-11 12:00:06

erm, why would you need to apologise to him? i dont get it.

Trills Sat 15-Oct-11 12:01:16

It's not an apology to him exactly.

There was an AIBU, we all said he was BVU, he didn't know anything of it, but this is an update.

Booooooyhoo Sat 15-Oct-11 12:06:32

ah right! there's a back story. might have been useful to mention that in the OP or link to the original thread.

giraffesCantDookForApples Sat 15-Oct-11 12:48:26

Sorry in my head the first para said that and made sence to me but I should have added the line, "which I posted about on aibu and he was slated"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now