Talk

Advanced search

to not give a shit whether Beyonces bump is real or fake

(41 Posts)
MilkNoSugarPlease Thu 13-Oct-11 00:31:20

Give the poor woman a fucking break!

Whether its real, fake if extra bloody terrestrial its no one else's buisness!

<breathe>

Kayano Thu 13-Oct-11 00:35:54

Chill out
We are allowed to wonder and talk about it
hmm

AlfalfaMum Thu 13-Oct-11 00:38:49

"poor woman" pffft grin
Sorry sorry! But you being this cross about it is funny

SlinkingOutsideInSocks Thu 13-Oct-11 00:45:08

Is she pregnant?

Why on earth would she have a fake bump??

grumplestilskin Thu 13-Oct-11 00:48:38

she's doing media stuff ABOUT her bump so....

its not like she's the greengrocer down the road being speculated about through twitching curtains really is it, she did the big (wierd IMO) announcement thingie at the award ceremony which makes her even more "out there" by choice than most pregnant celebs

ShriekingLisa Thu 13-Oct-11 01:07:29

Who cares...but i had to watch the video after reading past the thread in question.

MrBloomsNursery Thu 13-Oct-11 01:35:51

Well, it is our business she's flaunting it about in our faces...it shouldn't even be in our faces, because it shouldn't be that big!!! As a pregnant woman at around the same stage as her, I do find it interesting!

SlinkingOutsideInSocks Thu 13-Oct-11 01:50:26

Flaunting it in whose faces?? People who make it their business to buy Heat and read the Daily Mail celeb page religiously, thereby putting it in their own faces, per chance?

I didn't even know she was knocked up. So she can't have been flaunting it that much.

SlinkingOutsideInSocks Thu 13-Oct-11 01:52:07

And if you think there's a standard size that all women should be at X weeks of pregnancy, well, you're deluded.

Morloth Thu 13-Oct-11 03:00:56

I can't imagine why anyone could give a fuck either way.

How can someone you don't actually know 'flaunt' their pregnant belly at you?

LaLaLaLayla Thu 13-Oct-11 03:35:26

I don't see the point of threads like these. So, you're not interested - does that make you better than the rest of us who are?

I for one am shamelessly fascinated by the Beyonce prosthetic belly story grin

KatAndKit Thu 13-Oct-11 05:35:23

If you are making money and getting publicity by going on tv shows and wittering on about your pregnancy all the time, as if you were the first woman ever to have a baby, it is less than thrilling for the viewers if you are barely showing - hence the "enhanced" bump. A bit shit viewing if you hardly look pregnant yet.
No different really than all the usual airbrushing etc that they resort to the rest of the time for the opposite effect.
Or perhaps she has been eating for two and has also grown herself a belly at the same time.
I couldn't care less really.

MrBloomsNursery Thu 13-Oct-11 12:25:01

Erm....My homepage is Yahoo, first thing I saw when I logged into my computer yesterday was her pregnant belly...infact, everytime I see a picture of her she is holding her belly. Does the belly really need to be manhandled in every pic taken of her?

I don't read HEAT or those other magazines, if that's supposed to be a pop at me for being "low class"....I just use the internet like any other person.

I agree lalalalayla - just because you're not interested, you are trying to label me as a trashy magazine reading nobody. Pathetic really.

biddysmama Thu 13-Oct-11 12:46:43

awww, its her first, she's being precious and feeling like the only woman in the world thats ever been pregnant, its allowed!

grumplestilskin Thu 13-Oct-11 16:05:17

its not just in the usual celeb gossip arenas like heat and perez etc, for some reason her announcement made the real news on some channels! the NEWS.

LaLaLaLayla Thu 13-Oct-11 16:36:38

I think it touches on quite a serious issue... that celebrities are frequently dishonest about the means by which their conceived their children. Granted, it is nobody's business but theirs, however it can - and does - send the wrong messages to 'normal' women.

DirtyBat Thu 13-Oct-11 16:38:27

I always had my hands on my bump when I was pregnant.
I was also huge by that stage of pregnancy.
I also had a bump that looked round and solid when standing, then squished as DD moved inside me when I sat down.

Nobody accused me of faking it hmm

grumplestilskin Thu 13-Oct-11 16:44:36

but did your bump get smaller sometimes?

patindahat Thu 13-Oct-11 16:47:30

Maybe a fake bump to protect real bump.

lljkk Thu 13-Oct-11 16:49:44

Amen to OP.

SardineQueen Thu 13-Oct-11 16:53:13

She's pregnant?

What is the problem with the bump - a fake one? Eh?

<foxed>

TheScaryJessie Thu 13-Oct-11 16:56:12

SlinkingOutsideInSocks: "I didn't even know she was knocked up. So she can't have been flaunting it that much."

Me, too.

usualsuspect Thu 13-Oct-11 16:56:39

I didn't even know she was pregnant or not pregnant

SardineQueen Thu 13-Oct-11 16:56:53

Are there any links? grin

JamieComeHome Thu 13-Oct-11 16:57:16

www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/765647-beyonce-fake-bump.html

Was ready to pooh pooh this but have a look at the video. I know it's not any of my business but Lala has a point

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now