Talk

Advanced search

to be so disappointed in DH?

(14 Posts)
KittyWalker Wed 12-Oct-11 23:22:16

He told me he had bought Crunchies today so I went to the fridge and guess what...............they are Toffee Crisps sad I don't know if I will get over this!

Grumpla Wed 12-Oct-11 23:24:40

Leave the bastard.

peterpan99 Wed 12-Oct-11 23:25:51

ahh see i prefer a toffee crisp so id be well chuffed

Grumpla Wed 12-Oct-11 23:27:03

You're in league with him, aren't you?

TickleBug Wed 12-Oct-11 23:27:23

OMG what a dissapointment! shock
Cant beat a good crunchie!! grin

worraliberty Wed 12-Oct-11 23:28:26

"Thank Toffee Crisp it's Friday"

Nope, doesn't have the same ring to it hmm

YANBU!

KittyWalker Wed 12-Oct-11 23:28:32

PMSL Grumpia grin ........do you think she is shock OMG!

DioneTheDiabolist Wed 12-Oct-11 23:30:11

OP, this may be difficult, but YADBU. Crunchies are nasty. Your DH was right to try to correct your Crunchie munching ways.

Although I cannot condone the use of a fridge for the purposes of storing chocolate.

Grumpla Wed 12-Oct-11 23:30:36

I think it's a conspiracy.
They're all in on it. All of them. Bastards.

buzzskeleton Wed 12-Oct-11 23:31:54

Leave him!

TickleBug Wed 12-Oct-11 23:42:55

Ive just found a crunchie in my cupboard!!!! grin suddenly had a craving!!!
Bitesize though sad

whattheactualjeff Wed 12-Oct-11 23:51:18

I don't get how he said the wrong thing. Is he on a wind up? Toffee crisp is a long turd.

Waitrose do a nice recipe ackshully, though they call it in poncey fashion Toffee cinder or somesuch. Dip it in the jar of chocko you must have somewhere and you are so nearly there.

<<aww nother marriage saved>>

Rowtheboatashore Wed 12-Oct-11 23:53:01

My DH went through a phase of buying "lite" versions of spreadable butter by mistake and then going crazy about how it makes the toast soggy...Toffee Crisps are much better than Crunchie's though.

DioneTheDiabolist Wed 12-Oct-11 23:59:51

Rowtheboat, yours is certainly grounds for divorce. Butter is butter. Anything else is rank and deception. Jeez, your DH might have well blown the mortgage money and milk tokens on pre-op illegal immigrant transexual whores and heroin, then used them in front of your DC's friends at your youngest's birthday party.

Leave him.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now