Talk

Advanced search

WANT A BABY SO MUCH IT HURTS

(7 Posts)
mattsmadmum Wed 12-Oct-11 13:04:37

41 with 9yr old and 12mth old dh dead but happy to use donor as did with last one but would have to use a new donor, can support all of us and we are much more settled now but should i?
have v strong support network in place and just love being pregant its backbreaking with 2 and full time job but i love it so much
any advice?

reallytired Wed 12-Oct-11 13:09:32

I can't see why not if you can afford to support the family and you have good family support.

Proudnreallyveryscary Wed 12-Oct-11 13:12:36

'Love being pregnant' makes me wonder about your motives.

And if you are swamped with two dc and FT job (I work FT so am not judging)... I'd think very, very carefully.

BettyCash Wed 12-Oct-11 14:21:46

I want leopard print ankle boots so much it hurts. Doesn't mean I get them.

aldiwhore Wed 12-Oct-11 14:25:57

There's no advice to give.

If you want it, it doesn't matter how unreasonable I think you might be, or how reasonable, you will get it, or you'll decide not to.

This is an alien concept to me personally, but I am lucky. I can't begin to comprehend your situation, but if you want something so badly and its achievable WITHOUT having a negative affect on your other children, then you need to follow your heart don't you? Or accept your lot and enjoy what you have? No one can tell you which is right. All I can say is that I hope you find peace.

PinkPoncho Wed 12-Oct-11 14:28:12

Do you want an actual child or just enjoy being pregnant?

BatsUpMeNightie Wed 12-Oct-11 14:30:53

Arf @ bettycash - you and me both!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now