Talk

Advanced search

to be in a major huff with DH? (Boil related)

(63 Posts)
ElectricSoftParade Sun 09-Oct-11 12:20:18

My 'D'H has a beauty on the back of his neck. I have explained how happy it would make me to squeeze gently tend it and how much better he would feel. I am desperate to use the milk bottle technique.

He will not let me touch it. AIBU to be in a huff?

clairefromsteps Sun 09-Oct-11 12:29:35

YANBU. My DH won't let me squeeze his spots either. He thinks it's weird. I think it's weird that he is happy for them to just sit there, festering away spoiling my view

ElectricSoftParade Sun 09-Oct-11 12:32:01

I cannot take my eyes off it. It even has a head and is just crying out for me to sort it. <weeps>

TopazMortmain Sun 09-Oct-11 12:32:57

He is being deeply U

<fingers itch to squeeze>

agedknees Sun 09-Oct-11 12:33:54

Just wait for him to go asleep then attack it.

YANBU.

Wurg Sun 09-Oct-11 12:35:05

I am only allowed to touch DH's blackheads if I am ill or very grumpy. It's his last line of offering comfort when all else has failed.

squeakytoy Sun 09-Oct-11 12:35:35

tell me more about the milk bottle technique grin

my husband gets scared when i advance on him with kitchen roll and a needle....

valiumredhead Sun 09-Oct-11 12:38:35

YANBU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him that if he doesn't allow it to be treated, it will become horribly infected and inflamed and will leave him scarred.

and you don't wish to alarm him, but you have heard that it can lead to erectile disfunction...

grin

DontGoCurly Sun 09-Oct-11 12:53:51

YANBU Your husbands boils are your official property! It says so in the Boil Rules. Sedate him and sellotape him to a kitchen chair and heat up that bottle!!! And then post pics!

ElectricSoftParade Sun 09-Oct-11 13:18:16

Well, sulking has not helped. I may try to cry "prettily" and see if that does the trick. Oh it is a beauty!

Squeaky you heat up the top of the milk bottle, apply it to the area and, apparently, the boil pops and all the lovely, lovely, lovely pus comes out. I have not tried it but really, really want too.

Hecate I will keep the erectile disfunction in reserve in case my teats don't work grin

ElectricSoftParade Sun 09-Oct-11 13:18:47

I meant my tears not teats!! blush

your teats might work though...

PigletJohn Sun 09-Oct-11 13:30:29

get a jar of magnesium sulphate paste to put on it.

what day is he going to the doctor's?

PomBearAtTheGatesOfDawn Sun 09-Oct-11 13:42:40

We need pictures!
Would it help if we all took turns to phone or text him with suitable words of encouragement scary stalkerish offers to come round and sort it out for him ?

confusedpixie Sun 09-Oct-11 13:47:13

Get it filmed when you manage to convince him. I find that my DP is much more likely to let me go at his spots after sex grin

PigletJohn Sun 09-Oct-11 13:49:43

you're all revolting

Mia4 Sun 09-Oct-11 13:49:44

Lol, you sadist you! I'm the same, you aren't unreasonable to want that, I certainly would to and would want someone to squeeze for me. But the pain aspect may put him off a lot, not to mention some say it's better NOT to squeeze so it's a personal preference. His body, his choice.

GreenMonkies Sun 09-Oct-11 13:50:33

That's deeply unreasonable of him, you'd be doing him a favour and he'd be making you happy, it's a win~win scenario.

And yes, film it, and upload it to youtube......

herbietea Sun 09-Oct-11 13:53:50

Message withdrawn

Ello ladies wink

Yanbu, I feel your pain op. Surely this is grounds for divorce due to mental cruelty ?

incognitopenguingirl Sun 09-Oct-11 13:58:26

Message withdrawn

leave the bastard grin

ElectricSoftParade Sun 09-Oct-11 17:19:03

Am a bit sad as he went in the bath and it popped (without any help from me).

So to cheer myself up I showed him this thread and his comment was "Was a bunch of weirdos and you, ESP, are the most weird of all".

How could I have married this man? grin

PomBearAtTheGatesOfDawn Sun 09-Oct-11 17:49:40

You don't have a camera hidden in your bathroom? We missed it? sad Bah Humbug!
He is selfish Electric! leave him grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now