Talk

Advanced search

To be annoyed that small minded people...........

(4 Posts)
Justlostitwithhim Sun 09-Oct-11 02:25:49

do their best to ruin the good intentions of others. In a nutshell, there's a nasty article in the DM which discussed Ian Duncan Smith referring to ADHD as naughty child syndrome and suggesting that the cars they are given are unnecessary. One poster decided I had 'entitlement issues' and when I replied that what I actually had were 4 SN dcs and my own car, appendaged with an instruction not to be rude, the thread disappeared. Please read the article if you get time and share your thoughts because I think that SN children and their families suffer enough.

NevermindtheNargles Sun 09-Oct-11 02:31:30

Perhaps the thread was deleted because you have started so many about the same article?

NevermindtheNargles Sun 09-Oct-11 02:31:30

Perhaps the thread was deleted because you have started so many about the same article?

Justlostitwithhim Sun 09-Oct-11 02:34:30

Hi Nevermind. I've just messaged them to find out why. I could easily have committed some sort of faux pas but I thought that if I posted in as many places as possible then awareness of the topic would be raised. Thanks for letting me know smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now