Talk

Advanced search

WIBU to buy a bunch of new clothes

(5 Posts)
whackamole Sat 08-Oct-11 08:59:06

when I am 38 weeks pregnant? Have seen some nice bits on sale at Dorothy Perkins, can't be arsed going into town (and would cost the same on the bus as delivery) and really want to buy!

All my pre-pregnancy clothes are tatty as hell anyway, need a clear out, and I need some tops suitable for breastfeeding anyway.

Should I? It's about £60 what I've put in the basket so far, 2 jeans and 4 tops.

Also would be nice to have some non-voluminous clothes to look forward to!

NinkyNonker Sat 08-Oct-11 09:15:08

Depends, you don't know how long it will be till you fit into them?

If you don't mind the uncertainty then why not.

whackamole Sat 08-Oct-11 10:16:05

That's what puts me off! I haven't put on any weight this pregnancy though, so hopefully I won't be too huge....bugger it, I'm going to order it, I can always return it if I change my mind.

Ragwort Sat 08-Oct-11 10:20:06

How come you haven't put on any weight during your pregnancy confused what's your secret grin? <still struggling to get rid of excess weight after ten years> !

gallicgirl Sat 08-Oct-11 10:22:53

YANBU if it's erm...adaptable to size and shape. I found I am back to pre-preganancy weight but a totally different shape so a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit. I wouldn't be buying anything too figure hugging.

Is it a good sale? (goes to look)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now