Talk

Advanced search

to be encouraging a strong amount of Francophobia in this house right now?

(38 Posts)

grin

bubbles4 Sat 08-Oct-11 08:47:52

Dh has already started with the "come on shouts".I,m Welsh so I,m start here like this grin.

ScarahStratton Sat 08-Oct-11 08:47:58

grin

I would be doing the same. Except my bloody sky box has crashed <sob>

Tillyscoutsmum Sat 08-Oct-11 08:50:42

Its times like this when the rule of not swearing in front of the dc's goes out of the window sad

bubbles4 Sat 08-Oct-11 08:51:49

ScarahStrattonI have sent you a pm about that other thread we were both on,sorry for the hijack.

forrestgump Sat 08-Oct-11 08:52:40

My son has just told me to strop screaming and watch quietly!!

ScarahStratton Sat 08-Oct-11 08:55:49

R&R bubbles, thanks for that smile

I've gone into quiet rolly eyed acceptance, DP is doing enough shouty swearing for all of us!

ZombiesAtYourCervix Sat 08-Oct-11 09:00:38

I return to my Welsh Roots during rugby matches. Hurrah!

PeggyCarter Sat 08-Oct-11 09:02:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

You'll be facing either us or them next so don't get too happy about things! grin

PeggyCarter Sat 08-Oct-11 09:04:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I totally agree with your DH Puddlejumper they are cheese eating surrender monkeys

ScarahStratton Sat 08-Oct-11 09:07:38

Threat of Mumsnet has got Sky box working again. Almost wish it hadn't. Get on with it you fuckers.

BOOareHaunting Sat 08-Oct-11 09:12:38

I am watching it is fuzz mode in the TV In my room. (old donated one we don't use!) because DS wanted to play Wii.

I am considering kicking him off it in a mo - but then again he's quiet so maybe not. confused

ARGH! Just get Wilkinson off the pitch and get on with things. I swear the man is our jinx this tournament.

Gigondas Sat 08-Oct-11 09:16:49

Watching it in France - the hysteria from commentators is growing

ben5 Sat 08-Oct-11 09:19:27

I've sent ds1 to a play date and dh has gone to the shops with ds2! I can shout as much as i like at the B****y French! We are in Oz so watching it with a glass of wine. If England don't win today at least I can go for Australia tomorrow!!wine

TidyDancer Sat 08-Oct-11 09:20:41

YANBU.

Bubbles, you do not belong on this thread. Go away. grin

<grins even though she means it>

purpleturtletoise Sat 08-Oct-11 09:22:38

DH is shouting for France! angry Out of sour grapes for being a Scottish supporter.

The DC are most put out, because we don't normally surface on a Saturday morning and their routine of watching a couple of hours dross has been disrupted, by something that's "not for kids". hmm

fraktious Sat 08-Oct-11 09:23:28

We're fucked. The French have cotyoned onto MJ's masterplan and our bench has absolutely no wriggle room.

TidyDancer Sat 08-Oct-11 09:25:36

Oh God, I hate that ridiculous 'anyone but England' shit from the Scots.

Purple, there is only one solution.

Leave the bastard.

grin

Acekicker Sat 08-Oct-11 09:30:12

Another one who has broken the 'no swearing in front of DS' rule this morning - oops.

Have to go out shortly so am recording the 2nd half and have issued DH and DS with dire threats about what will happen to anyone who reveals the final score before I've caught up at lunchtime... to be honest mostly because I can enjoy the blissful ignorance of believing we might still reach a final rather than a desire to see us continue to have our asses handed to us by the French sad

purpleturtletoise Sat 08-Oct-11 09:30:36

Nah. He doesn't take it that seriously - and he does do most of the laundry.

fraktious Sat 08-Oct-11 09:34:59

Why didn't you try the points for the penalty? Just for the confidence of having something on the board?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now